+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Learning to let go

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Learning to let go

"If you love her,
    you'll let her go."
    That's all I ever hear.
    I'm constantly given that
    'advice' from my peers.

But it's hard to let
    go when she still has my heart.
    During the time we've been apart,
    I tried for a fresh start.

But it seems that
    another year will go by
    and it seems that she'll
    remain with that guy.

So, I must try to focus
    on my own fulfillment.
    Can a man who lives for love
    live without accompaniment?

I feel like a Jazz musicain
    without his trusty instrument.
    Or a soap that can't clean
    because it's lacking abstergent.

"If you love her, you'll let her go."
    Man... I guess I have no choice.
    I just hope that when she hears,
    "I love you," it came from my voice.

**Note: I'm not too pleased with this one, but I figured I'd share it anyway. I hope you like it more than I do.**

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Learning to let go

I do. It flows rather well and the reluctance and forlorness filters through really well.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Bratling it does indeed goes with the flow rather then going in your mind trying to confuse you but is indeed really hard to let go someone that you truly love someone but in the end you stay with that person no matter what the odds are there is always chance into forgiving someone for the cause for that. This is truly a wonder poem that just lets you think about it hope to hear more of this soon.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks to both of you for your comments. ^_^

I'm glad to see that people like the stuff I don't like, when it comes to my work. I couldn't really tell where I was goin' with this poem while I was writing it, which is why I don't really like this one so much. But at least you two like it. I suppose that's all that matters.

Thanks again!

~S

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Thanks to both of you for your comments. ^_^

I'm glad to see that people like the stuff I don't like, when it comes to my work. I couldn't really tell where I was goin' with this poem while I was writing it, which is why I don't really like this one so much. But at least you two like it. I suppose that's all that matters.

Thanks again!

~S
    Well no problem everyone in the community is here to support one anothers work in any way possible that way you cannot make any mistakes in the future as well being depicted on towards your goal in life that's how important the rules have been made for from the mods.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread