+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Letter To My Aunt

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Cool A Letter To My Aunt

This is a letter I wrote about my aunt who passed away in August of 2003. I hope you all like it.

Aunty,
    You were the one who brought a smile to our faces and joy to our hearts. You helped us through the best and worst of times. The talks we had and the laughter we shared will always be treasured. We'll never forget the times we sat in front of the tv to watch a Braves game and you would get so excited whenever they would make a homerun. You would say "Did you see that darling? "Lopez Just knocked one out of the park!" and "You go boy!" You looked so natural sitting in your chair with your water and eating your ice cream while watching the wrestling. Now we have to walk in the door to see an empty chair and an empty house. We always wanted you with us to stay,but you are one of God's special angels sent up to Heaven to watch over us. Whenever we start to miss you all we'll have to do is look for the brightest star in the sky because it will be you shinning with your halo and beautiful golden wings.

We love you and you will forever remain in our hearts.

To:Joyce our wonderful baseball princess
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: A Letter To My Aunt

well that is sad i know how you feel but hang in there nice letter thats very nice good writitng

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you I appreciate the nice comment. It made my night.

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Amazing Sis!! It was sad yes,but also filled with all of your love for your aunt. Awesome job Sis!!
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Thanks

Thank you so much sis. I'm gald you liked it. *hugs*

+ Reply to Thread