+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Letter To My Grandfather

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Cool A Letter To My Grandfather

This is a letter I wrote about my grandfather who passed away last May.

Dear Grandpa,
    You were always the one who brought a smile to my face and lent an ear to listen to what was on my mind. I'll always remember the times we went to the store where you'd tell me "Get anything you want grandpa will pay for it".
    I enjoyed spending time with you and sharing a laugh or two because you would make a joke or I would be talking about the wrestling when something would happen that I didn't like. I'll never forget the joy you brought to my life and the love you gave me. You were and always will be in my heart forever. You've only been gone a short time and I already miss you so much.

You are an angel in Heaven now with wings as wide as the sky and a halo as bright as a star.

To: My wonderful grandfather
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: A Letter To My Grandfather

I like this one to alot I like these you could make a book with letters like this

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you so much. I'm glad you liked it. I've been told I should write for gretting cards too.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks

I really enjoy it, it makes me feel fuzzy inside, I bet you could make great greeting cards.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Thanks

Thank you so much. I'm so happy you liked it. Thank you also for thinking I could make great greeting cards.

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

Outstanding job on this letter Cherryblossom! I to know the feeling of losing a grandparent that you care so much for! My Grandfather passed away in Feb of 06 a couple of months before I deployed! Keep up the good work Sis!

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! This was soooo sweet Sis!!! And I know this feeling very well,since I also lost my grandfather a few years ago.This truly shows how much love you have for your grandfather.Awesome job as always Sis!!
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Thanks

Cool Re: A Letter To My Grandfather

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami's_Angel View Post
    Wow! This was soooo sweet Sis!!! And I know this feeling very well,since I also lost my grandfather a few years ago.This truly shows how much love you have for your grandfather.Awesome job as always Sis!!
    Thank you so much sis. I really did love my grandfather very much and still do. I miss him everyday. *hugs*

+ Reply to Thread