ago, and recently. And still their,
    wish, is you.

Distancing and no communication,
    The pain too much to bare knowing,
    He'll never be allowed to be there.
    Guilt on my shoulders because I knew,
    It wouldn't ever work.

But my heart and mind connect to you,
    Even after all the s**t we've beent hrough.
    I'll never forget your piece of understanding,
    Your harsh brand of advice, and disapointment
    Shining through.

And will forever love you, for letting me be free.
    Last edited by bratling; Dec 06, 2007 at 09:25 AM.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Letting me be free.

Sometimes, it's the one's that we never "see" that are the one's we cherish most. I have two that I have as well. This poem is one I can fully understand myself. Nice work there, and keep them coming.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

I totally commented this and thought you were responding to the wrong poem. STupid bratling. But yeah... Most people don't understand the internet relationships or even the other types of long distance relationships being able to mean something. But I am more capible of being open, writing is my element of getting my point across. I can't verbalize properly. An thusly this man probably had a more realistic understanding of the dark ugly parts, as well as the good parts of me. Thank you very much for the comment. <3

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

This was very nice! I like how it kinda just flows on it's own. It's an interesting piece. I wonder who it's for. ^_^ At any rate, good job hon!

Thanks

Thanks. I am glad you liked this so much. I enjoyed writing it because I've never...addressed the relationship poetically before. Never written about ol' boy. It's the wigger by the way.

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice one there Brat, hum I detect some bit of ryhiming? anyways yes I agree with sprout, you probably didnt mean for it to flow so well but it just did that on its own. Nice job again however could we use different words other then cussing, like crap istead of shit, dont know who will be reading you know could be a little kid for all we know.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Thanks

Didn't realize I'd sworn to be honest. I am an adult, I swear, a lot in fact. Dirty habit by the way. But anyways, I find it hard to forget that sometimes.

I didn't really notice the rhyming in this one to be honest. I was worried it wouldn't flow right just because of the way I wrote it. It's not a feeling/relationship/person I've ever allowed myself to address in this type of outlet, even though he really is the reason I write... And one of my biggest secret fans. And my own therepist when he can bare it.

Thanks for the comment.

+ Reply to Thread