+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lie

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Lie

You came, you left
    You love, you leave
    You just can't see
    What you have done for me.
    Why?
    Because, it was all a lie,
    That is what you are.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Lie

oh ok..uhm short. lol but i guess thats the new style everyone's picking up but thats fine as long as you explain your main ideas. you should explain what she/he did that made you feel that they lied to you/main character. the flow was nice. ryhme scheme could've been better.
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry me and my friend had a bet and the loser had to post some poems this is a poem dedicated to my asshole of a ex whose name I still protect. So um thanks for the comment but yeah I wasn't really going for much but what happened to make me feel this way was that I was used with the good old "I Love You" tecnic so um well thats it.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

It's short...
    But I like it..
    It express your feelings in a short way...
    More will feel that way...
    But why do you still protect him..
    If he is a asshole...
    Something I dont get...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

he made me feel like i acctualy mattered to the world and even tho i am over him i belive that the least i can do is protect his name

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

ah now I understand...
    It's very sweet of you...
    I would maybe do the same...
    But I dont know...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

ahh you never know until it happends...............

+ Reply to Thread