Hundreds will fall
    Hundreds will die

But as long as it’s not us
    Why do we care
    It hasn’t anything to do with our affairs

But what will you do if it happens?
    Will you cry? Will you Take action?
    Will you run? Will you complain?
    Or will you break down to the devil’s satisfaction?

If only people choose to adopt me.... a lonely monkey

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Life can Change...

Yes, yes yes yes.... great job. would be interested to know what inspired this... PM me? Or just reply here if you'd rather. Theres a lot of mention of God in this piece. Dunno how religious you are... or religion really matters in reguard to feeling this piece. I am not very religious myself, but have found myself thinking on a simular line as this piece seems to suggest. Esspecially concerning the knowledge of "god" and how narrow and closed humanitys vision is in comparison. I have been on a huge quantum physics kick as of late. That concept that we are all more responsible for our reality than we want to realize (like my sig?). So these lines really stuck out.

We know truth and love
    Is too much to handle
    So make up lies and call it life
    So we can’t see truth through
    Either way, kudos... and do keep it up. This is some of the more interesting works I have seen recently. The flow was impressive. The only thing is that I do want to more behind the meaning of the poem and what inspired it.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie Monkey is off to a good start Monkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Life can Change...

yeah like what inspired me to write this is like i go to an all girl school. And i sit day by day lishening to them complain and blah. And its not about anthing. I mean life to me is so much more then simple clothes, boy friends and girlfriends. I origanally wrote it to put in my school paper in hope that the girls would understand that life it to short to complain. i mean i am not the funnest cookie in the kichen but when it boils down to it. I dont lie to myself and i live the way i want. And i believe its really scary how life can change at the blink of an eye. Like my older cousin has gotten shot and like he lived but I asked him, "If you died right then and there what can GOd see in his book to say you atleast tryed. You never truely help anyone, and you spent most of your life in the Ghetto." To me the ghetto and the well i have to say the entire... you know the uhh world i guess is nothing but lies. We choose to get along with whom ever we choose. I mean alot of peaple dont believe in God or even Jesus. Thats perfectly fine. But Its more of the power of thought. Poeple are just soo narrow minded. So one tracked. Life isnt based on love or hate. Its how you live it. But if everyone told the truth, forgave and forgot, and loved their niebor as themselves, you honestly couldnt tell me this world couldnt be awesome. I mean yeah it'd be boring as blah but it'd be peace.
    But to fully answer your question Life can change at the blink of an eye will you waste your life on the stupid issues and eventually be the one who is truely lose in luifer's game. Or except that the world is the one stuck on hate mode when all we have to do is at least try to change before the unstopable end.

My answer is iffy. But all these things i have said reflect different parts of the poem.

If only people choose to adopt me.... a lonely monkey

+ Reply to Thread