+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Life Insertion

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Life Insertion

The world that revolves is an enormous that cares about our lives

we the people destroy that hope that can be careless never looking

ahead on what is going on, even though they have done it there is nothing

they can do to change it what is done is done our lives is always counting on

whatever is made by others,

my choice of example is starting to make a new

life that inserts from beginning to end which we cannot give up easily in life

we must keep on trying to keep this world in harmony rather then loosing it

to just shadows and fear because that is not an option to just give up for,

the life of others depends on what are your factors that you come up with

and now it is time for you to show an example that is unforgivable to them by

making good things again even if they reject you, you must keep on trying to

tell them that you have changed and made a new life in the world and

everyone will now how much you care for the life of others and you will keep

on changing until there is no badness in life because every single person in

this globe wants to be in such good hands rather then living in fear my only

option in life is inserting to a new whole person that everyone will admire at

most through there remains of life that will keep on living. ^_^

hope everyone likes this one i have inserted all of my efforts into completing it

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Life Insertion

oooOOOooo its really really good.Cleverly worded with a strong and important meanig.Great job!!!!!!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Life Insertion

Um... I couldn't even finish reading this. It seemed to wordy, using complex words in perhaps the wrong context is not impressive to me...

I got the impression that you were trying to make this profound statement about life, and you were trying to do so in an intelligent mannor.

But I couldn't focus because you used virtually NO punctuation! Not a capital letter or period in sight.... So I couldnt tell where a sentence began or ended...

Now, I dont mean to be a stickler, but I had to be honest. I still appreciate the effort. And I'd love to read more from you. I wouldn't mind re-reading this one after you've done some editing... So, I hope you consider it.
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread