+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Little life.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Little life.

Delicate lashes over light brown eyes,
    Tiny fingers and little monkey girl toes.
    Little life that knows no lies.
    Love is the only thing she knows.

None of lifes hardships penitrate
    Such a brand new mind
    Which is why everything is so great
    when your of this kind.

Brand new life is so inspiring
    It makes it easy to forget
    That life is just so tiring
    And nothing makes a right fit.

Just looking at that tiny face
    Makes me forget everything
    It warps time and space
    And imagine doing anything.

My heart fills more up every day
    Just waiting for her to grow
    So every day we can play
    And all this love she can know.

===================================
    Change from my normal theme, for once.
    I'm not sure how I feel about it. It didn't get as much in it as I'd hoped. But I hope the point was made anyways. If it's not obvious though, it's about my daughter. (two months old. First child.)

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Little life.

Ya'know, I noticed this written a little while ago, and had no comments. I was instantly reminded of you saying how you believed your writing with more, shall we say, negative subject matter. Seemed to be your strength.

I don't think that's true at all. Bet there's not many people in this particular forum who could really relate to cooing over an infant. (Especially one of there own creation). But being a mother myself. Not only could I relate, but appreciate the sweet little detail and effort made.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

*Applauds*

Very nicely done and way to break from the usual theme! I knew ya could do it.
    I'm happy your baby makes you happy and I wish the both of you well. ^_^

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Peach and Sprout. <3 I really appreciate that you both found my change a worthwhile one. I really am glad that it turned out better then I thought I would. With how pessimistic and negative I am, how could googly poetry be so nice. But I was pleased with this one too, but unsure at the same time.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

+ Reply to Thread