+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Losing Myself

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Losing Myself

For every mistake I've ever made,
    the price I haven't fully paid.

Every time I slip and I fall,
    I find myself against another wall.

To every person who led me astray,
    I hope you know you'll get yours one day.

To every person who lent me a hand,
    I appreciate all that you did for me, man.

Every day I wake up in fear
    that I won't end up having to shed more tears.

Losing myself at a rapid pace
    with nowhere to go to hide my face.

Every mistake I've ever made
    winds up to catch up to me someday.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Losing Myself

This poem reminds me of how life comes full circle. Very nicely done, it follows the rhythm of a circle; jus' like life. Incredible masterpiece, my friend. Thank u.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Thanks

I like how at the beginning of the poem the confidence level of it is high about karma. Then at the end the confidence level is like oh it really is like this. Does that make sense?
    --//Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained\\--

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    This poem reminds me of how life comes full circle. Very nicely done, it follows the rhythm of a circle; jus' like life. Incredible masterpiece, my friend. Thank u.
    Yeah, that's kinda what I was shootin' for; I'm glad you could see it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenSpiral View Post
    I like how at the beginning of the poem the confidence level of it is high about karma. Then at the end the confidence level is like oh it really is like this. Does that make sense?
    Makes perfect sense to me! I'm a huge believer of Karma. The energy you put forth is the energy you receive; what goes around, comes around. So, I try to speak of karma in a lot of ways. Poetry being one. Thanks for readin'.

+ Reply to Thread