+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost In The Shadows

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Lost In The Shadows

The darkness is my born home that I have never encountered
    the shining bright light of a great person that I have never looked
    upon right before my eyes.

During my years of gazing around in the shadows, waiting for hope,
    I have stumbled upon a mystical refugee that has never requested me;
    thy my ever lasting will that I shall die for amnesty not for quivering life
    of despair that the mere soul eater shall not ascend for forgiveness throughout eternity.

My soul has been lost in purity of darkness that cannot oblige itself
    for light that the lords, that mortals cannot be inspired into ones full
    wish to help a mere unforgiving person in the shadows that is simple and reliable.

Throughout my casting will of God I came into existence to purify the
    whole world of hope and amnesty, before my nightmare has struck me down,
    and made me lose a precious heart that I would not render myself up easily to
    a vicious, in despicable, unreliable fallen angel of death.

During the existence of my fallen one, I came to overpower the wickedness
    to clear out all of them to not exist no longer; now my fear has returned to a
    fallen hope that has made me despaired, which it has blinded my own truth of desperation.

I am lost in a world of confusion, lost in a world of imagination, that is why I’m
    lost in the depths of the shadows that it makes me drown into the pool of shadows
    that draws me in, for me I have lost my way of path and cannot return onto that road
    again due to my shadowiness’, and bitterness life that is nearly enough for me to keep
    up living, that merely I give up hope to the devil himself.

If I were to render my whole entire soul what will I lose in my whole life?
    What would my intention be if I would lose my goddess of faith and destiny
    discovers the truth about our relationship in life that finds out sooner or later
    in life as we go on that I have been waiting for her?

My soul will not be proclaimed, my loss of faith was to minimize the pain and agony
    of my beloved heart that is still searching for answers about my disappearance inside
    the darkness of lost destinies.

The shadowiness of dark is a bitterness life that undead people cannot rest in ease.
    They return from their past to prove me wrong that I should not be impatient and
    intolerant to the faithful person I admire deep within my own heart, all of these
    questions that allow me to carry inside my thoughts and mind make me lose my
    way of going ahead.

They have pointed their way into showing me a way out of the shadow
    and once again onto the warming light that I have missed over a millennium,
    which can be described as a solemnly life of goodness even my heart is being
    in contact of real life then gazing in eternal glaze of dark, as days pass along,
    my entire nightmare is seizing into dust of ashes, which I came upon happiness in life.
    From this mysterious moment, which I share along a shadow over striking of
    fear in silence throughout my life of freedom.
    Last edited by dark1angel; May 11, 2007 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Not forming a perfect poem need to turn it into a perfect stanza.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Lost In The Shadows

Maybe it'd be better if you chose to write some of your poems in stanza form. That way they wouldn't seem like a story, but more of a poem. ^_^

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Maybe it'd be better if you chose to write some of your poems in stanza form. That way they wouldn't seem like a story, but more of a poem. ^_^
    ok thanks but i wasnt able to do that since i have upload it from a file computer since i typed it up so there was no way into typing into the poem section so it took me only three days and including this day as well so thanks for the advice your very helpful.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Could this all be bacause of my poem... hmmm...no... no way...
    I like this poem quite well, it's interesting and explains a lot about your feelings... I agree with the White Wolf that you should writte your poems in stranzas, or at least transwer the text in to another line not in the end of a sentence, so the text would be much easier to read and understand, but it's aready good in this one!
    This is your best one as much as I've read... I enjoyed reading this one!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Could this all be bacause of my poem... hmmm...no... no way...
    I like this poem quite well, it's interesting and explains a lot about your feelings... I agree with the White Wolf that you should writte your poems in stranzas, or at least transwer the text in to another line not in the end of a sentence, so the text would be much easier to read and understand, but it's aready good in this one!
    This is your best one as much as I've read... I enjoyed reading this one!
    Well thanks for that yes this poem was the best part piece of me and explains more than the other ones but every poem that you write is a part of you, and who you are and also transparent from one to another like being bond with the person that you always wanted to be with but is really impossible to be along with others my life has been crucial in the past that is why I just move on ahead to not get me down of my hopes and dreams.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! So many emotions! What a deep and cool poem! I like it cause of all the mood swings well in my opinion. I really hope to see more!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

+ Reply to Thread