+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Love I Got Back

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love I Got Back

I really loved it!!! Are you sure this is your first poem??? I hope to see more from you
    Yes this is. Yesterday Angel inspired me that's why it was a good job.

Wow!!! Is this really your 1st poem Ky-lyrra?! I thought that you did an amazing job!!! I really loved how you poured so much emotion into this.It truly show's how much your in love. Awesome job and I can't wait 2 see more of your work.
    Thank you so much. When you have Sinistra like I do you will know why there is so much emotion in this poem.

to my fellow poet i say GREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you I don't think it's that great for my first one but still thank you all the same.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, very sweet. Writing love poems can really be a good way to describe your emotions at times.

Thanks for sharing.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Yes, very sweet. Writing love poems can really be a good way to describe your emotions at times.

Thanks for sharing.
    Why you are very welcome. I'm glade that you enjoyed reading. Thank you for also complimenting my poem.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

ay ay ay ay ay ay ayyeeeee, this is gots to be the number one poem in history for real's all these love poems and these is the hit, keep up the real good work

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    ay ay ay ay ay ay ayyeeeee, this is gots to be the number one poem in history for real's all these love poems and these is the hit, keep up the real good work
    Thank you so much for your compliment on my poem I'm glad that I could make you happy. Now do you see why I said you don't have to rhyme to get a good poem?

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

You did a great job writing this poem Ky-lyrra! As long as you write from the heart you can never really go wrong, and plus you had Angel to inspire you which makes it even better, when just someone else's work can get you motivated to just write what you feel! Keep up the good work Ky-lyrra!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox1 View Post
    You did a great job writing this poem Ky-lyrra! As long as you write from the heart you can never really go wrong, and plus you had Angel to inspire you which makes it even better, when just someone else's work can get you motivated to just write what you feel! Keep up the good work Ky-lyrra!
    Thank you Fox with your words of encouragement. I will keep that in mind if I ever write another poem.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Man,this is like the 5th or 6th poem associating with the topic of love.I guess is becoming like some sort of fad.But hey,this is your first poem?i never get sick of reading them and i must say,you did a supurb job on this.it isn't easy to compare which poem on love is the best.still keep making poems at this standard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast