(I) thoughts is the crust
    (I) desires is the mantle
    And (I) love is the inner core

It runs deep like the ocean
    And I want to be close to you like the shore
    I want you to love (I) on your own accord

But I can see your love is gone in the wind
    And the breeze is no more...

I haven't wrote a poem in a minute so, I thought I would write one in the spur of the moment... I have a tendecy to write long poems, so bare with me cause I had to cut this one short for all the viewers/readers... I hope you understand it & enjoy... I'm out!!!

Newbie w1nd1n6s is off to a good start w1nd1n6s's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Loves' (I)'s

* Bravo * * Splendid * What a great work this is nice poem...what a great meaning

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by w1nd1n6s View Post
    * Bravo * * Splendid * What a great work this is nice poem...what a great meaning
    Thanks for the compliment!!! I really 'ppreciate it... I have read your work in fanfics & I am waiting to see what Sora is & who he might end up being with, since he is such a ladies man...

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Very nice Inruto, it perfectly explains how you feel, a very nice work, I really enjoyed reading it... It's written very good and had lots of emotion in it... I liked this:
    "I had my whole life blueprinted
    And you was part of the plan
    I guess it is back to the drawing board
    Since you & I are no more"

It just made me think of how we plan our life, understand that it's ok to dream and there's nothing wrong in it... And that you can always start anew.. ^^

Anyways... very nice work, I hope to see more...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Hmm... what a unique poem there... hmm... but its a good poem.. and a nice way of an experiment... i must try a new 1... hmm...ideas ideas...where are u~?

xD would love to read more of urs ^^ keep up the good work..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

very good i like it .very emotional and i love the feelings............can't wait for more
    keep it ↑ ♥~*The Princess*~♥
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Very nice Inruto, it perfectly explains how you feel, a very nice work, I really enjoyed reading it... It's written very good and had lots of emotion in it... I liked this:
    "I had my whole life blueprinted
    And you was part of the plan
    I guess it is back to the drawing board
    Since you & I are no more"

It just made me think of how we plan our life, understand that it's ok to dream and there's nothing wrong in it... And that you can always start anew.. ^^
    Anyways... very nice work, I hope to see more...
    Thank you for taking the time to read my work... And you are sooo right it is okay to dream & that you can always start a new one...

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Hmm... what a unique poem there... hmm... but its a good poem.. and a nice way of an experiment... i must try a new 1... hmm...ideas ideas...where are u~?

xD would love to read more of urs ^^ keep up the good work..
    I thought that it was kind of a different approach, but I am glad you liked it... I've read some of your work & you seem to capture feelings like a dream catcher net ( when I read your work I can always picture the feelings in reality > I hope this make since) ^_^ ... Anyways thanks for the compliment!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    very good i like it .very emotional and i love the feelings............can't wait for more
    keep it ↑ ♥~*The Princess*~♥
    I do try to put feelings in me writing ^_^ lol... For real though I luv' that you iluv took the time to read my work & wanting me to write more... Hopefully I won't take a long break like I did before...

Newbie leftinthedark is off to a good start leftinthedark's Avatar
    Thanks

wow that was a great poem i enjoyed reading it alot keep it up

sasuke is mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast