Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: loving a married man

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

loving a married man

it is late at night around 11:04 pm in the middle of november.i feel so much shame and guiltyness on my conscience(cant spell) from what i had done. the love of my life is sitting there in his living room alone in darkness as i am outside free. he and i have been dating for months now and from the start i knew he was married. i didnt care at that point of time because i loved him and he didnt seem to mind. many nights we shared together between his sheets without his wife knowing. until now. it is only 34 degrees outside tonight and i am out here cold,barefooted and halfway dressed for my dress is halfway torn from tonights activities. tonight is peaceful and calm but my mind isnt. all these thoughts rushing to my head at once making me confused and even more guilty. why did i have to sleep with him? why did she have to come home early? why did i even get mixed up in some crazy mess like this? all these questions, but i couldnt find myself to give an ansewer.
    i feel so bad now that my loves marraige is over because of he and i. i cant explain the emotions i am feeling. he was in the middle of carressing my thighs as i was unbuckling his pants on his suede sofa as his wife of 4 years,kindra came in to see our activities. my body was so hot and wet aching for him to enter me as i could tell he was aching for me also. his passion and force turned me on even more than what i was when we had a makeout fest on the elevator.
    i wish i could go back and speak on my loves behalf but i couldnt bring myself to do it. i wanted to go back so badly and give him one last kiss goodbye and maybe if kindra wasnt there, we could make sweet love through the night for the last time.
    i wish i never met him for this would never happened and he would still have her. but i cant help but have strong feelings for him as i had a strong relationship with a married man.

not a freaking poem or song or whatever else. i am so bored and i wrote this and edited it. NOT A POEM OR SONG
    Last edited by princesslady; Aug 19, 2006 at 12:08 PM.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie j_gurl may be famous one day j_gurl may be famous one day j_gurl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: loving a married man

aww snap g!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    another hit hellz yea. and yo unedited version you gave me by pm was hot a hell. you go gurl. yea yea. my bad yall. good job

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

what the infierno is this?!

some new poem or just a story?!

perdoname michelle!

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

and it seems to be a little more than PG rated..... isn't that the rule here?

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks j gurl im im glad you liked it and i will send you anothwer if you like. i was bored and i didnt have nothing else to do.

it a thingy baal. i was bored. and i said it wasnt a song or poem gosh darnett.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie j_gurl may be famous one day j_gurl may be famous one day j_gurl's Avatar
    Thanks

your welcome gurl. and hellz yea i want another. you is like that author.... what her face. i forgot but hellz yea i want another.

and fayt dude she wrote this kinda stuff 3 times so uhh i guess and heielove did it in one her stories

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    thanks j gurl im im glad you liked it and i will send you anothwer if you like. i was bored and i didnt have nothing else to do.

it a thingy baal. i was bored. and i said it wasnt a song or poem gosh darnett.
    ima sorry girl
    i dint knew what was it never saw it in my life.

perdoname michelle!

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

@j gurland princess~~ok then it's a interesting story then

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast