Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Manga idea

Newbie robigon may be famous one day robigon may be famous one day robigon's Avatar
    Thanks

Manga idea

Ive come for an idea for a manga and i just wanted some feedback to see what people thought about it.

well it starts with gods coming upon the earth again after being sealed in the pandoras box for over 2000 approx.(havent studied the times of the gods yet.)Anyway the gods use human hosts to find the pandoras box to gain immortality in the mortals realm but happen while on this quest.

so i would like to hear what you think thanks.

ps. if you know any cool gods that i can feature that would be great.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Manga idea

Seems like an interesting plot, and the quest might be something to look into. Depends on what is going to happen on the quest.
    For a basic plot its good enough. ^ ^ personally, i don't know too much of creating my own one.
    About the gods, i'm sorry i can't help.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

hey its a cool idea.i wouldn't mind u developing the plot a bit more but make it so dat it won't confuse ppl.other than dat i have nothing else 2 say but 2 c wat others think of ur idea.

Newbie corryroets may be famous one day corryroets may be famous one day corryroets's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey

It sounds like an Awesome idea, But which gods are you planning on using? The more hardcore gods would be cool, like Aeris and Poseidon and maybe check if there's like a machine god or something.
    Last edited by corryroets; Oct 27, 2006 at 03:27 AM. Reason: only thought of other stuff to say afterwards

Newbie robigon may be famous one day robigon may be famous one day robigon's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i was palnning on using gods like ares fire god, cronos thunder god, boreas ice god a gravity god still more ideas popping up

Quote Originally Posted by JefferyXie View Post
    hey its a cool idea.i wouldn't mind u developing the plot a bit more but make it so dat it won't confuse ppl.other than dat i have nothing else 2 say but 2 c wat others think of ur idea.
    yeah im in the process of developing now post the proper story in a weeks time but how can i not confuse people
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Oct 28, 2006 at 02:38 AM.

Newbie AishaStar may be famous one day AishaStar may be famous one day
    Thanks

What Genre is it?

Other than that, sounds interesting. However, I'm a little confused about Gods using human hosts to become immortal in a mortal realm. I can imagine it, but I just need a little more information.

I can't really help you with Gods unless you want Egyptian Gods. . . Sounds more like Greek Gods you're thinking of. . . ((If you ask me, the Greeks stole the idea of the Gods from the Egyptians, renamed them and used them to control the masses.))

Sorry. I'm just VERY passionate about that matter. .

Newbie selfish_gnome may be famous one day selfish_gnome may be famous one day
    Thanks

it's a good idea, however, i don't think greek gods would need human hosts, in mythology they got around pretty well without them
    ((If you ask me, the Greeks stole the idea of the Gods from the Egyptians, renamed them and used them to control the masses.))
    if you're talking about who stole who's gods, those would be the romans steeling from the greeks, their gods are almost identical. i don't know about egyptians though... their gods are quite different
    gnomophobia? ohhh, it's real!!!

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Good idea. In my case: a manga of doctor's life, like the TV shows ER and Grey's Anatomy. Monster are one of this sub-genre, needs more mangas about. . .

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast