+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meaning Of Love

Newbie darkness of an angel is off to a good start darkness of an angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Meaning Of Love

Do we really know the meaning of love,
    or do we just say it cause it's easier to say,
    than I really like you cause all I want to do is hold you.

Forever and never let you go so that you'll always be.

In my arms so I can keep you safe from all the dangers of the world I want to be with you but then I tell you we don't really know what love is,
    cause all love is just a state of mind.

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Re: Meaning Of Love

I don't think anyone really knows the meaning of love,but it's a wonderful thing to experience. Especially if you find the right one to share your love with. Very good poem and I can't wait to read more.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

sorry but hate these types of fourms because most people and stupid teenagers go im in love and just but love i think is when you would die for this person you dont care what they have done and they dont care how you look thats true love

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    sorry but hate these types of fourms because most people and stupid teenagers go im in love and just but love i think is when you would die for this person you dont care what they have done and they dont care how you look thats true love
    no offence but i have to agree with gun. love today is so unsacred. many people get married for a week atta time just to be noticed with a new man. love is now defined by how much money you have, how popular u are, and how good looking you are. many people would never date an ugly girl/guy even if their personality is great. love cannot last forever, and the meaning of love is lost in our world.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Newbie Nisuu is off to a good start Nisuu's Avatar
    Thanks

I belive the meaning of love is to feel your heart beat happily inside of you, and whenever your around that person all you want to do is hold them in your arms. But thats just my deffinition of what it feels like, because love to me is something you can only express in emotion not words. I also agree, because when you feel like your in love sometimes its only because someone hase a big social statis or they have good looks. (sorry im new and i feel wierd just kindove randomly poasting)
    Nisuu
    <3

+ Reply to Thread