+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Memoir of my Death

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Memoir of my Death

I remember when I Put the Gun to my temple, when I fell in to my depths of despair.
    I remember them lowering the coffin, I remember there was my mom crying
    I remember the dream I had the night before, the neverending darkness I could not escape
    I remember my dad was too busy to make it to my funeral, I remember my sister didn't find out until later,
    I remember at school the teachers really didn't care, I remeber that rainy day
    I remember when I died.

But its hard to remember what happened afterward.
    Where I felt like I was in a dream. It was like normal life
    but everything was shrouded in misty grey
    I remember when the Angel came
    she didn't look like I would imagine
    Long messy Black hair, Black short dress, dark tights, smoking a long cigarrette on a bridge.
    the grey bridge I knew so well. my best friend had died in the waters beneath

she threw the smoke in the water. but instead of falling it floated away in the air
    she started talking to me.
    she was telling me of her past life. She told me she was different from other angels. she was my guardian angel.
    she told me her past life. She talked until the Sun started to set. Then she paused.

"What's the point in living? We're all going to die, nothing is Eternal. What is Eternity? Tell me." I pleaded.

A train went by in the back round. a quiet one, no horn, just gently passing by.

She looked into the water.
    " Do you know what i miss most? I miss being alive. I miss life itself. I miss breathing, i miss being able to love. its all a faded memory now. I can never go back. i can never have anything to remind me of it. I can't talk to the ones i love. i can't hold them. Because even If I go back it will never be the same.
    I am different from all other angels, because I am like you. and thats why you're different from other humans. But there is nothing I can do now. You have to love life before you love anything else.
    Everything happens for a reason though. I wouldn't have appreciated life if I hadn't died. I can't ever go back, but I can save another. You. God knows why he assigns angels to each person. You have another angel. but he is silent. He silently watches over you. But he not like you.
    Me and you are parallel. And I love you.
    And no matter who you love, I will never be jealous, no matter who breaks your heart, you will never be alone because I love you for eternity.
    No matter what happens on Earth that is horrible, remember why God makes you go through it.
    Because no matter how hard life is, no matter how horrible people are, just remember. God gave you someone to eternally love. He isn't cruel. If God was cruel he wouldn't give you the ablity to love. he wouldn't give you the chance of life in the first place. But that doesn't mean it will be easy. If everything we're easy you wouldn't appreciate anything.
    Who knows what causes the horrible things in the world to happen?
    God, Satan, Humans, because in the end we are all one. We were created. and We are all loved.
    That is why I am telling you now, before it is too late. Don't throw away something that is so beautiful. Something I would do anything to have again. and remember. No matter what I will love you. "

Then she hugged me hard. The train came by. We got on. We rode in silence. She looked out the window. We were floating on water. The sky was twilight dark blue, but not night yet. the stars we're barely about to come out. There was endless water around us. Deep forever. no hope of life, only of Death.

then the train stopped. We jumped out into the ocean. there was no tide. Just forever and forever of calm water. It had no bottom either. and no fish or life of anykind.
    As i floated underwater i didnt die. then me and my angel hugged and her i kissed her. her wings were around me. the water blurred everything.

I kissed her goodbye. Then it was all black. I fell into a peaceful sleep.

Then I fell into the reality of only a few moments before hand. Right before I was about to throw it all away.

I put down the gun from my temple, and I walked outside to see the Sun set.
    And I wasn't depressed, I wasn't happy.
    But I felt Loved for the first time in my life. And that was enough.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Memoir of my Death

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww =]
    just no other words i really loved it ^^ =] it was a really good read
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you.
    one i should add is that this isnt for people who believe in god, this is for anyone who does or doesn't believe in life or in love.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
    Just loved it and great..^^_^^
    Nice poem and Keep it up^^
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Newbie Evil Angel is off to a good start Evil Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

ohhh i like this one its long tooo ,
    ‘Cause I’m broken when I’m open
    And I don’t feel like I am strong enough
    ‘Cause I’m broken when I’m lonesome
    And I don’t feel light when you’re gone away

emonightmareslove is off to a good start emonightmareslove's Avatar
    Thanks

omgah!!! i love this...and dont forget ur girlfriend will be cryin 2!!! lol =]
    wake up in the morning feeling like p-diddy got my glasses im out the door im gonna hit the city after i leave brush me teeth with a bottle of jack cause when i leave for the night i aint comin backkk♥♥

Newbie Cindermomo is off to a good start Cindermomo's Avatar
    Thanks

Dark beauty i love it,but a bit to long, who cares it was so good <3
    \

Newbie SelfTorment is off to a good start SelfTorment's Avatar
    Thanks

I can trully say i love this peom.
    The first line I can relate to a little to much.
    I think there should be a lot more of this long poems
    this one was great keep it up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast