A little fish swimming in the lake.
    Now it fills my lungs insted of air,
    As I sink toward the bottom.

Better yet and quicker still.
    Day dreaming isn't good enough.
    Aim it right and squeeze don't pull.
    BAM.....have a good night.
    =========================
    Sorry if your getting tired of hearing from me. I guess I have a lot to say today.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Method of suicide

I don't know what to say...

I know that you're having a hard time and all, but I know that contemplating suicide is something that you shouldn't be doing. Well written, but you're worrying me.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Trust and believe I know it's not something I should be doing kay? I keep myself from thinking like that ALL the time. In fact for years, during my teenage-depression I MADE myself NOT think about it, or dying, just so I wouldn't get the notion to want to do it.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    Trust and believe I know it's not something I should be doing kay? I keep myself from thinking like that ALL the time. In fact for years, during my teenage-depression I MADE myself NOT think about it, or dying, just so I wouldn't get the notion to want to do it.
    So then why now? I know that life is hard, but I would hate to see you in a coffin. That's the last thing I need is another dead loved one.

Thanks

Because.... I can't stop it anymore. I don't know how to make the thoughts stop creaping in on my mind lately. I'm so tired. I'm so beaten. I'm so worn down. I can't fight anymore. I can't fight you , I can't fight them. I can't fight myself anymore. I know I shouldn't be thinking about it but it sounds like such....a.... such a peaceful answer at the moment. And realistically I know it's anything but, but really that's only because of the things it would do to other people. And aren't I supposed to not care about that anymore?

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

so im picking up the vibe form you that is suicidal no doubt. but im not the one to get into peoples business unless asked to. so i wont ask questions. i just hope you get through whatever your going through.
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

WoW!!! i just love this!!!! It's.... fun as well as creepy and a bit sad... I just enjoyed reading it soooo much!!!

I really, really love this one! Nice work bratling! 5 stars from me!

It's very special- a nice idea too... I don't think I've seen one like this, at least not one that buggs me to death... ^^

I hope to see more!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Thanks

Wow! Thank you. It started from a rant in an email. Lol. STrangely enough. But it gave me the idea. In fact I could do more, cus since I wrote it I had a number of more ideas. So there might be a part two. But maybe not, only if I can do this one justice. It's rare that I feel proud and secure with my work. But I am with this one. I am sooo tickled that you all enjoyed it so much! Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast