+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Midnight Sun

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Midnight Sun

very awesome poem bro this poem
    really opens up ones eyes for the possabilitys
    that anything emotional or passionate can be
    put into words with delicate yet over powering
    expressions of yourself.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow another amazing piece by the one and only BlueFox1!!! I loved what you did with this! Such a wonderful poem about love.Just gotta say once again Amazing!! Can't wait 2 see what you come up with next!!! ^___^
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Very sweet poem bro. For a minute there I thought you wrote that for someone else,but for whomever you did write it for they are lucky to have a friend like you. Keep up the good work and look forward to reading the next one.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the flow of this but no rhyming.....ok i can handle that. Romantic poem are my faves OMG THIS POEM IS DA B0MB...Ok there now you know i like it b/c you rarely hear me saying that.

I love the words u use. So mature and very descriptive if i must say. I can almost picture you saying that to your only one and true love. I hope your relationship lasts and some day perhaps become a family if you want. I wish you the best!
    ♥~*The Princess*~♥
    Yeah, Bye.

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    I love the flow of this but no rhyming.....ok i can handle that. Romantic poem are my faves OMG THIS POEM IS DA B0MB...Ok there now you know i like it b/c you rarely hear me saying that.

I love the words u use. So mature and very descriptive if i must say. I can almost picture you saying that to your only one and true love. I hope your relationship lasts and some day perhaps become a family if you want. I wish you the best!
    ♥~*The Princess*~♥

iluvmyloser:Thank you for the wonderful critique, I personally hate the end rhyme scheme because I feel as if the words confine me to rhyme everything I write so I use free verse to get convey my message. As for the maturity level of this poem it comes from the mind of a 24 year old(me) and I have used these words to express how I feel about a particular person. Thank you for the compliment as well and I will do my best to continue to give the reader something to visualize as well as apply if they want!

Quote Originally Posted by CherryBlossom18 View Post
    Very sweet poem bro. For a minute there I thought you wrote that for someone else,but for whomever you did write it for they are lucky to have a friend like you. Keep up the good work and look forward to reading the next one.
    Cherrry: Thanks sis for commenting on this poem as for the person you thought this was about, it's not. I wrote this for a friend of mine whose been in my life for nearly 7 years and words begin to flow that inspired me to write this for the one I call my Midnight Sun. I'm glad to see that you could feel and understand the heart felt message that I was trying to convey in this poem. Thank your once again!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami's_Angel View Post
    Wow another amazing piece by the one and only BlueFox1!!! I loved what you did with this! Such a wonderful poem about love.Just gotta say once again Amazing!! Can't wait 2 see what you come up with next!!! ^___^
    Shini: Thank you for you warm comment and I will do my best to continue as I strive to become a better writer here on AO.

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    very awesome poem bro this poem
    really opens up ones eyes for the possabilitys
    that anything emotional or passionate can be
    put into words with delicate yet over powering
    expressions of yourself.
    HofDC: Thank you bro for you analysis of my poem and I'm glad that you are able to understand and see what and where my message is coming from. The idea of this poem is to ultimately love this particular woman to the best of my abilities, but also to give other people hope and let them into to the mind of BlueFox1!

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeApples5520 View Post
    I definitely agree with Corvus.

This poem is like you thinking out loud, and just expressing your thought and emotion without any holding back.

Definitely hope to see more from you!
    ILikeApples: Thank you for the critique and view of what my poem is trying to convey through the words I've chosen to write them.

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

This poem is SUPERB and worth-reading.
    The essence of this poem is about love, and I loved the way how the group of words describes the feeling. Love is like magic!

Love keeps one inspired. ^^
    Keep up the great works, buddy!

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

BlueFox... This was really nice. The ideals you put forth about life and love... are so accurate. And with such a seasoned vocabulary here.

Admitedly... it was a little tough for me to read. As I have been OUT of love for some time now. It kinda reminded me of why I shouldn't give up yet.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i really liked it, very vague though (or maybe it's just me, i normally am very direct in my poems) i really like the use of emotion that flows through the poem, the stanzas or use of lines are good too. i really liked the last 2 pargraph stanzas the first was a little vague for me.
    every rose has a thorn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2