+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Midnight's Playmates

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Midnight's Playmates

Okay then. I shall substitute it with "begin". Thank you ky-chan. And congratulations on making veterans status in just three months!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Why thank you and I have only been here today for 2 months exactly.

Sweetie substitue it leave it it's your poem if it looks right to you and you like it then don't worry about it if you read in my poems only 1 of them out of all of them I have wrote did I change to make people happy.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Thanks

Oh, so then I'll leave it then. I like the change I made better than what it was before. Sounds more sophisticated. Hmm.. I don't want to change poems to make others happy. I'd just cange them to make the poem itself seem better. And with what is there, it sounds alright to me. So it stays

Thank you for your guidance, Ky-chan, and I hope to hear from you when I make other poems.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Your welcome and I'm glad that you like your poem now. Remember without criticism and readers our poems will be nothing! Keep up the work Wolf-chan and if you ever need help I'm but a pm away.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

well its sertenly better than eny i can do, i like it eny thing to with the dark is aok in my book
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

Awwe, thank you koga-chan! But I'm sure it isn't "better" than what you do. You shouldn't think that way. I am glad you took the time to read it though. And yes, this poem is "dark" I suppose. But I wasn't feeling depressed or anything when I wrote it. Midnight is my favorite time of day. And I just felt like writing about it. But I can see where you get the "dark" feel of it. Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2