+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Miss you.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Miss you.

I miss you. Come home! >_<
    I'm sitting here alone.
    I cannot rule a kindom without
    my queen at her throne.

I miss you. Come home!
    I'm dyin' over here.
    I'm pullin' out my hair,
    now I'm bald like Britney Spears.

I miss you. Come home!
    This house feels so empty.
    Especially when you're not
    sittin' to the left of me.

I miss you. Come home!
    And I should feel crazy.
    Because I've got feelings
    for someone else's lady!

I miss you. Come home!
    But it won't affect me.
    Because your heart was in
    my grasp before you left me!

I miss you. Come home!
    I just wanna see your face.
    I've been goin' stir crazy
    without you in this place!

I miss you. Come home!
    I miss you. Come home!

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Miss you.

Seriously? lol just kidding. This kinda reminds me of couples that don't ever get to see each other because of some random reason. It's really amazing. Simply amazing..In a good way!
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rikus demonic lover View Post
    Seriously? lol just kidding. This kinda reminds me of couples that don't ever get to see each other because of some random reason. It's really amazing. Simply amazing..In a good way!
    Thanks! ^_^ And to answer the question I think you were asking ("seriously?"), naw, I'm not really pulling out my hair. I've already got pretty short hair--which is funny because after I cut it, it was still longer than Britt-britt's! LOL.

Newbie silent pulse 123 is off to a good start
    Thanks

hey sprout i got banned til thursday but this poem is really really good i liked it

Newbie silent pulse 123 is off to a good start
    Thanks

oh this is levitatinganimelover.............................. .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silent pulse 123 View Post
    oh this is levitatinganimelover.............................. .
    Dude! You'd better not put any more use to this account anymore, or they'll permanently ban you. I'd hate to see that happen. You're cool peeps.

I just thought I'd let you know. (My advice, give that account to someone else--like a sibling or something)

And thank you, BTW. I always appreciate your comments. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread