Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The moment she woke up

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

The moment she woke up

The moment she woke up

She didn't reach for her smiley face cup
    She falls out of bed
    But didn't bump her head
    Instead, she headed for the bathroom
    At least it smells nice in there
    But, oh! Gross!
    The toilet seat's wet!
    She takes her shower.
    Hey, there's even hot water.
    But, oh! Crud!
    She's all out of shampoo.
    Next it's time to get dressed
    She's all out of clean under wear!
    Unto this, she is distressed.
    Until she finds herself in her favored shirt.
    Into the kitchen she goes!
    Their all out of waffles.
    `Guess she'll go hungry.
    And once again she's distressed

Sh'e at school, all is well.
    Oh what is she saying! This is hell!
    Her friends are all sick,
    Today's homework stack is thick!
    She felt she'd never hear the last bell.
    Okay, so here she is at lunch.
    She was hungry at brunch!
    Come now, she never had breakfast! Give her more fries!
    Because it's your beef burgers she will despise!
    Shewalks through the hall.
    English class will be a ball.
    Ha! Yeah, right.
    She better hurry as she passes this girl fight.
    She made it to the door!
    She's safe! She's free!
    She sees her friend who was sick, and ask where
    He'd been, and tells her “I got here at 1:03”.
    She's happy for two seconds,
    When someone shoots a spitball at her.
    She's now in last period, her head on the desk.
    And there be the joyous bell
    Of a thousand angels in the heavens!
    Or more like an annoying buzz!
    But at least she gets to go home.
    she tramped through the school door,
    See her house; go through the front door,
    And slam her bedroom door.
    May as well just go to bed.
    Ugh. What a horrible day!
    She knew she should have reached for her smiley face cup!
    The moment she woke up!

This was so much fun to conger up! I had done this one a couple of months ago, I had put it up on 4 other sites so I thought it was time to put it up here!

=^.^= Enjoy!

Highteckdudu~
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The moment she woke up

I like this... I like the whole story thing and I like the way you write. I'm entierly pleased with this. IT reminds me of how I Felt when I went to school and found out my best friend was sick or just didn't show up. I'd always call him on break of after school and be like "HEY JERK! IF I had KNOWN you weren't coming, I'd have stayed home too. We could have talked on the itnernet. Dorko."

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes! thats almost what i do, except i wait tell i get home to call him, and chew him out, thank you kindly for the comment! it's nice to know that people like my work!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course of course. Well you leave me such fantastic compliments on my work and I really liked this and the last one so the least I can do is return the favor.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Thanks

Your so kind! ^.^ thank you~! I love your work as well! keep it up! come back any time!

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

nice ending... and my that day was'nt so bad after all.. ^^ love the rhymes though... keep it up ^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Thanks

Thank you RayMe very kindly! thanks I tryed, at the moment i wasnt planning on ryming but i thought what the hey! Why not!

Newbie naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893's Avatar
    some where in the darkness drowning. i need someone to save me
    Thanks

That was great keep up the work! I loved it! You are a great poet I cant wait for more! This one was funny. sounds like some of my days.

Thankx Highteckdudu

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast