+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mood Swings (made from Myspace mood options)

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Mood Swings (made from Myspace mood options)

Ok.. to all of you who are familiar with Myspace, here is a poem for you. You know when you write a blog and it asks you to chose your "mood"? Well I wrote a poem using the options they give you to chose from... It was fun for me to make. I hope you enjoy it!

ACCOMPLISHED. AGGREVATING the AMUSED. Who seem to be ANGRY, and ANNOYED, as they ANXIOUSLY await the opportunity to be APATHETIC.

ARTISTICALLY, I find a way to keep my mind AWAKE. Yet, I can’t shake this BITCHY feeling. A state of BLAH, that leaves me rather BLANK. I pushed everyone away, then complain of how I’m BORED.

If my body was BOUNCY, and I kept BUSY… Would my mind be CALM?
    My exterior is so CHEERFUL, and CHIPPER. But, my soul is COLD.

To be COMPLACENT is a goal of mine. Though, my CONFUSION, leaves me CONTEMPLATIVE. I’d be CONTENT. If only all the CRANKY, CRAPPY, CRAZY people would just leave me be.

CREATIVELY, I try to CRUSH them all. Its hard for my CURIOSITY to thrive, when they’re so damned CYNICAL! The DEPRESSION kicks in, and I’m DETERMINED not to become DEVIOUS. For, I hate that DIRTY feeling. It DISAPOINTS me. And, leaves me so DISCONTENT. So DISTRESSED.

I could pretend to be DITZY, or DORKY. But, that would leave me DRAINED. It would be easier if I were DRUNK. Everything is.

I’m ECSTATIC about this opportunity. I just hope I don’t EMBARRASS myself, by putting forth all my ENERGY toward being ENRAGED. Why am I so ENTHRALLED by my ENVY? A feeling that leaves me so EXANIMATE. Yet it EXCITES you, to the point of EXHAUSTION.

While you are FLIRTY. I am only FRUSRTATED. My mind is FULL of all your GEEKY, GIDDY, GIGGLY remarks. My future looks GLOOMY. If only through the clouds I could see the GOOD in you. I’d be so GRATEFUL. But, I can’t, everything is GROGGY. Trust me, I wish I weren’t so GRUMPY. In fact, I’m feeling a bit GUILTY. Am I ruining what was supposed to be our HAPPY time together?

Lets get HIGH. Then, at least I may get a little HORNY. Getting lifted has a way of making me all HOTand bothered…. …Look what we did. Now, I’m HUNGRY.

Why are you so HYPER? Did you think I was IMPRESSED? That was, well, let just say, pretty INDESCRIBABLE. Actually, I’m quite INDIFFERENT.
    Aw, don’t get so INFURIATED. Or you’ll INTIMIDATE me, by the fact that your so IRATE.

Leave me alone, you IRRITATE me. Don’t you have her to go home to? I’m so JEALOUS. And you’re eating this all up aren’t you? You so JUBILANT. That’s why you need to leave. Leave me to my LAZY, LETHARGIC, LISTLESS life.

Damn, another one I pushed away. Now I’m LONELY, once again. I just wanted to feel really, truly, LOVED.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku god of death may be famous one day god of death may be famous one day god of death's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mood Swings (made from Myspace mood options)

a lot of time on your hands? though its great! i wouldnt have thought to do something like this specially using myspace as the theme...
    i hope you write more!
    ~your fan~
    ~god of death~
    I am the God Of Death, Reaper of the souls, hunter of the darkness......
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Deaths_doorway/index.php
    this is my site come and see me there sometime!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

VERY creative! I myself didnt enjoy it, but the creativity is pretty cool! Now, try to expand and research more writing styles and take a chance at'em.
    Seduced by Flesh

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
    VERY creative! I myself didnt enjoy it, but the creativity is pretty cool! Now, try to expand and research more writing styles and take a chance at'em.
    Its ok If ya didn't enjoy it... It was more like an assignment I gave myself than a poem... ya'know? Besides Kasai, I read a great deal of your comments to people, you're pretty hard to please
    ... Not Ever Again...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Kasai is a tough one to crack when it comes down to writing, LOL. Anywho, I liked your poem as well. I'm especially amazed at the fact that you actually took the time to write all of that based from a list of pre-fabricated emotions listed on MySpace. ^_^ Good ups!

Newbie Dark Moon Cat is off to a good start Dark Moon Cat's Avatar
    Thanks

that was very weird yet time consuming and wasted a couple minutes of my life,mehehe...

+ Reply to Thread