High chimneys of similar houses, casting smoke in the air
    A cyclist passing Your way slowly
    And a poet, the only one smiling about the lovely evening

Green trees and lovely gardens to please the eye
    An old man walking his little dog
    Silence so peaceful it makes You cry
    And a poet trying to catch the moment on a piece of paper

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Banned levitatinganimelover is off to a good start levitatinganimelover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The moon, a city and a poet

wow very nice poem im dissapointed you still havent gone to rhyming poems but you know its still very good

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

wow...brialiantly done....the atmosphere to this poem was very calm, yet sad and lonely... :/ one of ur best poem this is....i love this 1... good job ^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

I must say this is very good,
    but I agree with Levitatinganimelover, I to am dissapointed that this is not a rhyming poem but good non the less

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW....i have no more words alot of emotions and writing i mean like oh my gosh keep it ↑ lasu
    ♥~*The Princess*~♥
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

wow...to me that was very beautiful. it was just so peaceful. i loved it!! =)

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank You guys!!!!!!!! ^^ I'm glad you all liked it...

And I have been writing rhying poems too lately, but this is one of the poems inspired by a moment and I prefere to make those simple, so I could put all I feel in it ^^

Thank You all!!!!!!!!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I have to say, Im impressed with your ability to make a smooth poem, full of rythm... That DOESNT rhyme. And your work has something that is hard to pack into the "prison" that rhyming can often create... Thats imagery. Not that you can't have both... But it is much easier to describe an environment without being chained to rhyming words. You have done so perfectly here... And also filled your reader with much emotion.
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast