+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mr. Bear

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Mr. Bear

I remember the fisrt time I meet Suzie. Her mother gave me to her on her birthday. I was so scared that she would not like me, but from the moment our eyes meet I knew we would love each other forever.

"Tell Daddy haw old you are!" Molly the Mommy said. I always liked her, see would always tickle and play with me when Suzie was at school.

"Foourrr!" she giggled, while holding up three fingers. Suzie was never good at math. Daddy only smiled and laghed, he did that alot.

From that day on we did everything together, we fought a dragon that stomped around in the attic. Suzie said it was grumpy because it wanted cookies, but I was the one that brought the milk. We saved a unicorn from the basement one day, but I think it did not like me much, it keep drinking my tea when I wasn't looking, well that is what Suzie said. Even Daddy help us on some of our adventures, he would look in the closet and under the bed when Suzie was scard of the the dark, but I would help to. Suzie would hold me all night, while I stayed awake to make sure nothing happend to her.
    As she grew older we shared many more adventures and had days filled with laufgter. I remeber the secrets she shared with my and the kisses we would sneek each other when no-one was looking. But I noticed a change, that seemed odd, but I didn't say anything I was so happy when she was around it sliped my mind. Yet as she keeped gitting older she spent less time with me, but I was alway there waiting.
    One day I heard Molly the Mommy say that Daddy went to sleep and wouldn't wake up, Suzie burst into tears and did not leave her room ofr days, she wouldn't even eat. I was so scared and wondered why we hadn't tickled him, that always woke him up before, but this made her cry more. So we stayed there holding each-other. She cried until she fell asleep, and I proteced her.
    Soon after Suzie went to college and I did not see her for a long time. I would hear Molly the Mommy talk to her on the phone, but she would not come home no matter how much mommy or I asked. Soom the room became dark, dusty and cold, mommy stop coming to, because it made her cry. I was so lonely, I would cry my self to sleep remembering Suzie and the happy days we spent together.
    More time pasted, I don't how long, But one day someone opend the door.

"Suzie" I scremed "I'm here!"

It wasn't Suzie, it was a man. He looked around the room and then looked at me. I was so scared, he was picking me up and walking out of the room. I started to cry, because if Suzie came home she won't be able to find me. But he kept walking, down the stairs and into the livingroom. Then I saw her, sitting in a chair.

"Is this the famous Mr. Bear I hear so much about Suzan." he said.

"Yes, that's him!" she squiled as she took me in her arms. I couldn't breath, but I didn't care, Suzie was home. It seemed like forever before we stoped holding each other. "Mr. Bear I would like you to meet someone. Come here Becky and say hello to Mr. Bear."

There in front of me stood a little girl that looked like Suzie when we first meet, and she took me in her arms and giggled "Is this my brirrthday present?"
    "Hellooo Mr. Bear I'm Becky, and I'm Fooourrr." It las love at first sight.
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mr. Bear

mmmmm

it was good but not really good but good job though

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mr. Bear

Yaeh, I thought it be better to when I thought it up. Oh well I will try to do better like you say next time.
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

+ Reply to Thread