+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Muse and the Artist

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink A Muse and the Artist

As I walk into the room and take my seat, I realize that the lights have been set low and a warm fire heats the sparce flat. The fire seems to smile and jump in a strange excitment, as if it knows what is about to happen.

"Are you ready? said a voice, as I picked up my pad and pencil. This brought my attention to the loosely hanging curtin on the oppisite side of the room. And as if we were long lost lovers, our eyes meet.

Instantly my hand came to life, and moved across the paper joyfully. Time seemed to stop; as my eyes devouered her taking in everything that she was.

She started to blush and smile shyly, as if were a confermation to continue. Yet my mind raced as fast as my hand. What would it be to love her? To have a fight that would test us? The children we would have? To grow old together?

Then she looked away, and the world came to life. I turned my head to she what had cought her eye. The sound of a horn, blared up from the street below. Then I saw it, the clock on the wall was the rival I seek. Time had cought up to us.

I turned to look at her so we could continue our affair, but she was gone. The empty space in my heart was represented by the emptiness of were she had been. And all I have left of her and the love we shared is the skech in my hands.

A skech of my Muse.
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Muse and the Artist

such a beautiful and sad story...............dam tht's good. the artist's love with a beautiful woman like the greek mythology using the muse. dam, tht's a good poem. Keep it up

I've finally reached 800 posts. *sighs* now for the 200 post left to go.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Has a lot of feeling. I wonder what inspired you to write this? neways keep it up.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zeroenix
    Has a lot of feeling. I wonder what inspired you to write this? neways keep it up.
    I think it was when I heared (It's been a while by Staind) and thinking about someone I hope to get with.
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i like this it reminds me of a time when emotion's

led one heart. to bad love isnt that strong anymore

people use it like a toy then toss it
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

Thanx for the comments, I hope to write some shorts and get them published. I just have to get over the whole lazyness thing first.

+ Reply to Thread