Stabbing the heart
    The Heart that I charish
    He became the sheath
    Of the the Blade that I made

Tears fall
    Leaving their trails upon my check
    Never stoping
    Until they fall onto him
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63373&dateline=120585  9741
    "How to draw a dragon: 'Cautiously approach the dragon, offer it a piece of candy or a little sister, and draw while it happily munches away.'" J. Neodragon Peffer

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: My captive

Its funny.. but every poem I've read today.... I swear, they've all spun me down my own little, painful, memory lane.

This seemed painful to me. Hard to read. Like wittnessing someone who can not shake off that stubborn love. Even though it seems like the feeling has yet to be felt for you in that same stubborn way. It was like looking in the mirror as my own reflection recited the poem to me. And Im on the other side of the mirror... ready to break it.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie Dragon Born is off to a good start Dragon Born's Avatar
    Thanks

I am sorry that I lead you down a path of pain. I wrote to releash the pain I was feeling myself.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63373&dateline=120585  9741
    "How to draw a dragon: 'Cautiously approach the dragon, offer it a piece of candy or a little sister, and draw while it happily munches away.'" J. Neodragon Peffer

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it is emotional..but it breaks my heart at the same time. Good work though. I would love to see more^^
    Yeah, Bye.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iluvmyloser For This Useful Post:

Dragon Born (Mar 17, 2008)

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked this poem, it was different, never read anything like it before. I liked how you combined love and fear of the love being loss. It was pritty deep.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mere For This Useful Post:

Dragon Born (Mar 27, 2008)

Newbie Dragon Born is off to a good start Dragon Born's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Mere. Have you think how easily love comes to some people they have a fear of losing it sometimes.

+ Reply to Thread