+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: To my dear mother.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: To my dear mother.

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    Why am I always suffering?
    Why do I feel as tight as a ring?
    It's because of you.
    Everything that you do.
    It's because of that you I always bleed
    Until I give you what you need.
    I'm ready to cry today
    Because you give me a bruise everyday.
    You yell at me with anger
    As you hit me with a hanger.
    You made me stay in the darkness every night
    Cause you never show me the light.
    I hate you dear mother.
    I always hate you like another.

even though i love my mom with all my heart, somethings she does coincide with this poem. i felt like a connection was made, and i gotta say, its the best poem i read today (no offence to the others ) nice job

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow!! This is a really awesome poem Kuwi!! I really like it!! Your wording and emotion of hate were amamzing in this!! I think you've done an amamzing job!! Hope 2 see more from you soon and keep up the great work.
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I really thank you all!!!! I really thank you!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    I really thank you all!!!! I really thank you!!!
    Yes, your welcome the reason we left you these compliments and comments it is because you made a reasonable poem that can guranteed the facts about our nature of life.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Yes, your welcome the reason we left you these compliments and comments it is because you made a reasonable poem that can guranteed the facts about our nature of life.
    What are you talking about? What 'nature of life'? The poem was her feelings of hatred towards her mother. Or what she felt was hatred.

@ KuwiRules145: I can't say I relate to the actual circumstances in which you dealt with your mother, but I can relate to that feeling. I never had a good relationship with my mother, it is JUST NOW starting to heal itself up agian.
    Last edited by The White Wolf; May 11, 2007 at 09:46 AM.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    What are you talking about? What 'nature of life'? The poem was her feelings of hatred towards her mother. Or what she felt was hatred.

I can't say I relate to the actual circumstances in which you dealt with your mother, but I can relate to that feeling. I never had a good relationship with my mother, it is JUST NOW starting to heal itself up agian.
    Hmm I really do not have anything else to comment about it my relationship as a son to my mother has been not so great that is why I wish not to talk about that one I only commented just about other people that can deal nature and humans dealing same with the problems evryone deals with so really I did not have any chance to briefly describe the life of son/daughter to a mother relationship that's why.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Hmm I really do not have anything else to comment about it my relationship as a son to my mother has been not so great that is why I wish not to talk about that one I only commented just about other people that can deal nature and humans dealing same with the problems evryone deals with so really I did not have any chance to briefly describe the life of son/daughter to a mother relationship that's why.
    I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to KuwiRules145, relating personal experiences to her poem.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to KuwiRules145, relating personal experiences to her poem.
    I apologize for that I had no idea you were talking to her since you replied in my quote that is why I was ansering the question so I apologize for that I am not trying to be rude it was my mistake into answering the question for kuwirules145 so forgive me for that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast