+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My Final Poem for Today

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: My Final Poem for Today

Oh, you think so? Hehe, but anyways, the meaning behind the words "Poured out without a purpose" is that I don't think what I write has a purpose since I don't think it would be able to reach anybody, but remain hidden, as a shadow of my shadow, so I am wondering whether there's a purpose because nobody hears my voice... ^^" Like most poems I create, this was done by sudden inspiration or out of the randomness of the moment, after having written or exhausted myself after writing some things... like most poems I've written this was written down swiftly and without stopping, written in less than a minute... ^^" Yes, that's how I write most of my poems, I leave no space of time to ponder but let my mind do the talking. Yeah, I know it's weird, but actually, for this reason, this poem expresses precisely what I feel...

Thank you for your comments, Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me! ^-^

Newbie Keiko may be famous one day Keiko may be famous one day Keiko's Avatar
    Thanks

!~WOW~!

I really like this poem you wrote. ^^ First one I read here at Anime Online. I didn't know they had a poem section here. ^^

The lines that I liked most were these:

Quote Originally Posted by eleonne
    This empty in essence
    Nothing is reached
    and the road traveled remains unfinished
    this is my last poem for the day
    They flow so nicely. ^^ You are a very good poet. ^^ You took part in a workshop? That must have been fun and exciting. ^^ Good luck to you. And please post your other poems if you have the chance. ^^
    Last edited by Keiko; Jul 23, 2006 at 06:41 PM.

# No Touchy #
    Keiko ~TTXTT TTXTT~ Sasuki

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh no! Awesomeness crossing!

I love this poem! Yay AO is getting more talented members! I love your rhythm how it flowed so perfectly. Except for the last two lines didnt fit. They just sounded like it was cool but did not go with this poem. A random thought placed in between careful words.

The best part anyways was that.....IT DIDNT RHYME! I'm so happy! I hatw poems that rhyme!

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Thanks

Thank you, Nympho! Hehe, you are kind of right. I had the same comments from my workshop as well ^-^ But you know, way waaayy before, I have already posted two poems here in AO, but that was already a long time ago. Thank you, Nympho, for your comments ^^" I am honored to be praised by such a remarkable poet such as yourself!

My poems are usually free versed. That is how I make them (I don't know a lot of words, probably that's why ^^" ) Hehe, although, I don't think rhyming poems are that bad. Rhyming words can add charm depending on how the poet delivers the poem, just like Shade/K' Heart. I'm a big fan of his ^^" Again, thank you, Nympho! ^-^
    Last edited by eleonne; Jul 23, 2006 at 06:53 PM.

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

i knew it! Ms. Eleonne is such a great poet and writer! ^o^

hehe... i love this poem, it tells a poet's tendency to be not heard by others; to be misinterpreted... ehehe... it's a sad poem, but i love the way it ended, it gave hope at the very end... ^^

Kudos goes to Ms. Eleonne! ^_^ please do post some more of your works! ^_^

"Deviously Revamped."

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh why thank you. I didnt know that you knew i did poetry myself. I have plenty on here. Still working on becoming better at it. I've written since i was real young.

You know what you should do.

Tip:
    Write out exactly what you want to say, words your use to saying. And the ones you want to be more powerful. Look them up in the thesaurus and find a more suited word. After you do that for some time. You wont need to use it anymore. You will have a huge refrence in your mind from using it. And they will become your words.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Thanks

Thank you, Ms. michiru726! ^-^ I'm so glad you have read this poem! Haha! Really, I appreciate it! Thank you! Oh, and that other poem I had talked about earlier, which I have posted here more than a year ago, here's the link: Give Me a Good Reason Why I Should Stop Dreaming

Most of my works can be found in fictionpress, however, under my penname: Eleonne Prince. This is only if there's anyone interested. They're of course not written well, because I am still an amateur, heehee, but I am bent on getting better ^-^

Thank you for your tips, Nympho! You are so kind. I'm deeply grateful. Funny thing, I do use the thesaurus, but only when I write my stories. When writing poems, I just let the first words of my mind come out without any help from any resource. I believe it is one way of how I can preserve that captured moment of when I wrote the poem, or something weird like that ^^" But now, I do believe that I should give more attention to my poems, so perhaps I'll preserve that first unedited version and create another edited version if I'm going to present it again. Thank you, Nympho!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I shall edit my post soon and add in my comments! Thank you for posting your poem!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko
    They flow so nicely. ^^ You are a very good poet. ^^ You took part in a workshop? That must have been fun and exciting. ^^ Good luck to you. And please post your other poems if you have the chance. ^^
    My many thanks for posting your comments here, Keiko! They are much appreciated! So glad to have you back!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast