+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Only Dove

Newbie kamikazekrn may be famous one day kamikazekrn may be famous one day kamikazekrn's Avatar
    Thanks

My Only Dove

Please forgive me for the things I’ve done
    After all, you are my shining sun
    It hurts to lose someone you love
    After all, you were my only dove
    So please forgive me so we can move on with our lives
    And I would be by your side ‘til the day you die
    Even if only a friend I’d want to be with you
    I pray to the heavens that this wish comes true
    "Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy,...it has no survival value, rather is one of those things that gives value to survival."
    C.S. Lewis

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: My Only Dove

I liked this poem you made, because the few lines said it all. It just hurts when you have done something bad that would eventually make your love draw herself/himself away from you. Does the dove used as a symbol in this poem? That interests me. So do keep up the good work.

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Bad title really did not care for your poem sorry to say.

Newbie kamikazekrn may be famous one day kamikazekrn may be famous one day kamikazekrn's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks raja, dove just symbolized something beautiful and precious

and gungrave...thats ok that you didnt like my poem, but you dont tell me why. thats like saying you suck at driving, you dont give me anything to improve on.
    "Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy,...it has no survival value, rather is one of those things that gives value to survival."
    C.S. Lewis

+ Reply to Thread