+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "No one loves me"

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: "No one loves me"

I LOVE THAT POEM! That is so true, just the other day i felt like that, wanted to bunch my self up in a corner, it is so sad, but i snapped out of it and realized who my true friends are. ^.^ I love your work! Keep up the great job!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Awww... Thank You all guys ^^ Your comments really mean a lot to me!!!!!!

@ bratling: ahh... so you two are kinda together after all ^^ I'm glad to hear that... And I know how that is... when Ray's around i never feel unloved too... but there are times when he can't be there and, if something happens then... well you saw what happens in the poem

@ highteckdudu: *hugs* thank you so much! I'm so glad to hear someone saying that they love my work!!!! And I'm glad you snap out like that... Just thinking usually doesn't help me I need to talk....

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually we're not. But always will be in a way. Because of the friendship relationship that we do have. The boyfriend I have doesn't make me feel as accepted. Which is a sad state of afairs.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Thanks

O.o oh yea... that's really not nice... that's damn odd... you are confusing ppl!!!!!!!!!! :P Though I guess I was in alike situation when I just stayed with someone, even after I had though "I want to go home" when in fact I was in my home and in his arms, witch obviously ment that he just doesn't make me feel loved, comfy enough... People are like that I guess... A bit silly, in disequillibrion with their emotions.

As in the case of the poem- when I wrote it I was feeling like: "I'm so poor, I'm so misunderstood, I'm such a sad case... No one loves me." But, when I got to the end- I understood that it is damn not true... People just see things oddly sometimes, do odd things, feel in odd ways...

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I really feel this.. I mean all of my friends left me and I feel so alone.. I really just want to let go.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Thanks

O.o awww... don't let go rksamurai!!! Things like that happen, but don't worry- you can always make new friends- and those who leave you are really not your friends ^^ And if all that doesn't help then think like my calssmate does- friends are just for fun, family and love is what matters ^^

But I'm glad to hear someone "feels me"

Thank You very much for your comment ^^

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

i really can relate to this and good one keep it up i cant wait to see more^^
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

Thanks

I'm glad and, at the same time, sad to hear that you can relate to this ^^ I will try to keep it up, since I get some support...

^^ Thank you for your comment SasukePorter!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast