+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: not alone

Otaku god of death may be famous one day god of death may be famous one day god of death's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: not alone

more like me? not if i can help it!!! no im sure there are people out there like me...... then again that would be scary if they were.. im not all flowers and sunshine.......death and possies
    I am the God Of Death, Reaper of the souls, hunter of the darkness......
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Deaths_doorway/index.php
    this is my site come and see me there sometime!

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by god of death View Post
    more like me? not if i can help it!!! no im sure there are people out there like me...... then again that would be scary if they were.. im not all flowers and sunshine.......death and possies
    oh stop that your not a bad guy at all
    *pokes you* lol
    and I'd be scared if you were just flowers and sunshine ..
    even I'm not like that and I try lol
    it's spooky when some one can actually pull it off
    dontchya think ...
    *shivers*

Otaku god of death may be famous one day god of death may be famous one day god of death's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah ive seen people be all happy and smily all the time.. to perky!!!
    hey now no pokey!!! i lick!

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

oh really? lol
    now I'm curious ...
    *poke* lol!!
    haha

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with what some of the others said, that it's a good poem because of its sincerity. I would also like to note that the idea was clearly depicted by your lines, so clarity of message is also a strong point of your work here.

But, in my opinion, I think your poem lacks creativity. As a matter of fact, in contrast to what the others stated, I think it lacks depth, because your concept was expressed literally. Try to blend some images into your concept, and perhaps not be too revealing with what you want to express (let the reader puzzle over the poem and realize the beauty of it), but make it more captivating by making something about the poem unique. "What can I do about my poem that will make it stand out from the others...?" By it, perhaps you can add more power to your message, which I think the poem lacks in.

Oh well, it still depends on your style, right? These are just my criticisms T_T Keep up the good work, though ^^

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Please keep all idle chatter in pms or journal.
    Seduced by Flesh

Thanks

thanks for the crit.. your right my style usual doesnt ask how can i make it stand out.. and the images are a bit lacking thanks for that.. later ill try to do so... dont worry about the critz i appreciate you being open like that, im just to straight forward with my poems

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by god of death View Post
    thanks for the crit.. your right my style usual doesnt ask how can i make it stand out.. and the images are a bit lacking thanks for that.. later ill try to do so... dont worry about the critz i appreciate you being open like that, im just to straight forward with my poems
    Sometimes, being straightforward in a poem isn't a good thing. Try to write your thought from different angles and express it in verses. It will surely challenge your originality and creativity, but hey, if you come out with a poem you really gave much time to think about, I'm sure you'll feel more fulfilled in having written something like that ^^

Remember: If you're writing something about a common theme, try writing it in a different angle, or comparing it to something unusual and never thought of before. That might help ^^ And thanks for your appreciation!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast