+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not Enough

Demon Loving Only Himself Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage's Avatar
    Thanks

Not Enough

Cooking into the eyes,
    Of those I despise,
    As I slowly drift away from everything they say.

Their words break,
    their words burn,
    but they will never learn,
    their words just aren't enough.

You see it's not enough to kill me,
    not enough to heal me,
    and not enough to set me free.

You're not enough to kill me,
    not enough to heal me,
    not enough to set me free from my well of misery.

I'm too strong,
    you've judged me for far too long,
    now I'm going to show you why you're wrong.

For you see my friend,
    you can never win.

Because you're not enough to kill me,
    not enough to heal me,
    and not enough to set me free from me.

You're not enough.
    You are not your job. You are not your bank account. You are not the contents of your wallet. You are not your ****ing Khakis. We are the all seeing all dancing crap of the world. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake you are the same rotting organic matter as everything else. We are all part of the same compost heap.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Not Enough

it's different and i like it even through u sound angery...and a lot of hate but it's good..keep it up.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Newbie studlytheknight may be famous one day studlytheknight may be famous one day studlytheknight's Avatar
    Thanks

It is quite good... wish you luck with your further endevours.
    Its too close for missles; time to bring out the guns.

Demon Loving Only Himself Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the comments. I should have more soon. I'll transfer some of the ones I have on my other forums to this one.
    You are not your job. You are not your bank account. You are not the contents of your wallet. You are not your ****ing Khakis. We are the all seeing all dancing crap of the world. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake you are the same rotting organic matter as everything else. We are all part of the same compost heap.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

pretty dark i must say, lol the poem is awesome, i don't know in what you get inspired to write poems like this because i wanna know. keep it up man.

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

that is dark I like it and pm me when you put more would you and keep it up

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

that is a cool poem, i also like it how you sound really angry at this person but for some reason you have still kept your cool about them.

Great work, can't wait to read more.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread