+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nothing...

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nothing...

That's one way of telling someone how you feel...and how you think that they feel... ^^ i like it! it's great!!!!

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

I love that poem. such emotion. it was great.
    oh and congrats on your 900th post

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

It absolutely sucks to feel forgotten, or lost, or unwanted. And this poem conveyed that perfectly. I hate feeling inadiquite no matter what I do. But for some people, no matter what, it's not good enough. Because they're not happy with themselves. Or sometimes people just don't line up right, not because there is anything wrong with either one of them. Some things just don't fit.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I totaly agree with You Bratling- you're perfectly right about the fact that some people just don't fit together- that's just the way it is and we can't change that and must just hope for the one come on your way...

It's worse if, after a relationship, he/she acts like if nothing has happened, or as if it was all bad... it's just wrong- you're making yours and his/her life worse... I must admit I have done such a thing, and well... I'm sure it would all be better if I wouldn't kept an angry mind about it all... as I always try to remind myself: "Don't regret anything- it's all just a part of your life and in the end it will be all right..."

And I'm glad you say that this poem perfectly conveys how bad it is when you feel forgotten or anything- that's the main thing I tried to do...

Thank You Bratling for your comment!!! ^^

And thank You beautifulsoul!!! I'm oh so glat to hear you liked this poem so much and found it full of emotion- I'm afradi that's the best thing I can give with me poems for now- my emotions...

And thank You so very, very much Jamie!!! ^^ I'm glad to hear that this poem really says something and I'm glad You liked it!!!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Lasura!!!!!! Congrats on you 900 post!!!! I'm so happy and great poem!!!!! It's just so deep and awesome of how you wrote it indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GO GO GO !<:*Lasura*:>! Hope to see more and I just can't wait for your thousand post!!!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Thanks

I too try not to regret anything in life. I believe that everything happens for a reason. If you flip out and have a break down, there was a reason for it! If someone up and dogged you and left. There was a reason and you needed to learn something from it. The mistakes and hardships throughout life are what makes us who we are as individuals. And that's a GOOD thing not a bad one. So even though it's really hard to look back on painful memorys and NOT wish you hadn't done something or whatever I try my hardest to leave regret out of my heart. The only thing I've EVER regretted really and truely was the loss of good friends. Whether it was my doing theirs someone elses or just life. My friends are all very precious to me.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I see we think the same about looking back at the past.
    And I agree with the fact that losing friends is the worst thing... I don't think I'm to blame to any gone friendships but I see it every day between my friends and that just upsets me very much...

And thank You Kuwi!!!! ^^ You're always cheering me up... thank you for that...

And 1000 is not that far but it doesn't mean much these days... time is what matters and I still have two months to go to become elite...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Thanks

I see it a lot.. I've been the cause myself. Although at the time I'd never have admited it. I feel guilt for such things now. I wish I'd been able to see more clearly the consiquences of my mistakes. But, you live and learn...(And then get luvs...haha diaper comercial moment) and you grow from learning. Mistakes are a part of that, good or bad as they seem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast