+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Our song

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Our song

Some days you can't forget
    Some days just don't fade.....
    Why did it end like this?
    Do you see my tears on my face?....

Without loving you I can't see
    All those special moments just can't leave
    The echoes of your voice fill my head
    The things I can't believe you said

Take in the pain let out a cry
    With this I hang my head and sigh

I see the the pain
    and I see the dreams

But this time all I could see was the needs

I needed you there for me
    but......as I sit here listening to our song, our song

Confusion fills the room so long

I just can't shine without you there
    Anger starts to show everywhere

As I lay here thinking on my bed......
    our song...my eyes shut to it.....because.....the dream is gone and I am alone yet again

Can I trust you to lead my way up your steps?
    Cant I follow in your dreams?....

Please let me follow you so long
    Don't let this be our last son....

The music stops

Yes, I cried so much writing this one.
    I guess dreams can't last forever but we move on.....

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Our song

Awww! Pyro that was sooo sad. "crys" It will get better I promis. I like how it all came together. Good work. can't wait to read more from you. always

Newbie animequeen101 is off to a good start animequeen101's Avatar
    Thanks

Awww! Pyro that was sooo sad. It will get better I promise. I like how it all came together. Good job. can't wait to read more from you. bye
    There is never happiness in a place of paon thats why i picked pain

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Aww this is really sad.. I feel so much emotion in this because I know what it feels like to be in such a position.. I like this poem.. keep up the work!
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think it's going to get any better since we broke up.
    But if you mean besides that, yea life goes on and we all flourish into the future.
    Thank you people for reading my poem.
    I haven't written anything in quite a while and all of this I just put together thought by thought.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

That was a very heart felt poem. I know all to well how you are feeling. Great job and hope to see more from you. Tho less painful will work as well. Keep up the good work.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

eek... cool ending... almost like death... @.@ nicely done... keep up the good work...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread