+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Over Caring

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Over Caring

Forgive me for the actions I committed to hurt you.
    Forgive me into not caring for you enough at the time being.

I shall never leave you alone in the dark forever.
    I shall defend and protect your privacy in respect.

I'm willing to accept any challenge, you propose to me.
    I'm willing to overcome any obstacles we will go through.

Never give up just pull yourself up as an adventurous.
    Never get lost when following your path.

You calm me down when i get upset.
    You make me feel special when you smile beautifully.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie Cassie Kurosaki is off to a good start Cassie Kurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Over Caring

Wooow, nice. That was profound. Is that directed to any in particular??? Yeah I think so n_n .. It was really nice. I'm sure that the special some one would like that. Well maybe, some people are kinda wierd

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cassie Kurosaki View Post
    Wooow, nice. That was profound. Is that directed to any in particular??? Yeah I think so n_n .. It was really nice. I'm sure that the special some one would like that. Well maybe, some people are kinda wierd
    well thank you and yes its dedicated to someone but that person is not here online she has been busy with her studies and yet she appears offline since last two years ago she stopped coming so i miss her very much and i wonder what is she doing at this moment i think of her very much, well anyways getting of topic this poem i had for years now so i decided time to post it up as well with other fifty of my poems i had created and also these poems that i wrote have significant meaning for example just the one you have read it talks about my feelings towards her and other poems have different feelings and taste you know? well if you wish to read more i can do that but daily i cannot post to many because i need room for other people's poems to be posted so i cannot overflow it with alot of my poetry in here.

|アスタロス|

Newbie Cassie Kurosaki is off to a good start Cassie Kurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it's an awsome poem... really. You got talent, thats for sure. n_n

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassie Kurosaki For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (May 30, 2010)

Newbie shounenyaoi is off to a good start shounenyaoi's Avatar
    Thanks

you really are inlove huh jesus. am pretty sure she'll love it, there should be a good reason for her not to be online over a year..dont worry..and dont give up hope.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shounenyaoi View Post
    you really are inlove huh jesus. am pretty sure she'll love it, there should be a good reason for her not to be online over a year..dont worry..and dont give up hope.
    welll to be honest i already gave up on waiting for her to be online and now im just moving up that way there is no problem in the future when expected anyways got tired of waiting but did not loose my hope in mind, so right now im just posting these poems in order to be active on my poetry it just details me how i am with poetry.

|アスタロス|

King Sora X is off to a good start King Sora X's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if your a beginner, it's good. However, it lacks flow, and meter; that's basically what it's missing. I do like the concept of the poem, but it just needs to have more thought put into it, but a good start (:

^By me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King Sora X View Post
    Well if your a beginner, it's good. However, it lacks flow, and meter; that's basically what it's missing. I do like the concept of the poem, but it just needs to have more thought put into it, but a good start (:
    sorry but this poems has been written like a year ago and i guess your right about the lacking but im not a first time beginner with the poems i write i just havent noticed that there something wrong with my poem oh well your going to see more poems coming from me in the future alright because i never give up on poems i naturally write down the ideas that flow in my head.

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread