+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Over and Over and Over

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Over and Over and Over

Quote Originally Posted by elie26 View Post
    well most of your poems seems to imply the same meaning @_@ I feel so depress yet at the same time awed by your rhyming ability (it's something that i can never master T_T) such a sad poem..
    Look for "On this Cloud (my 2 sons)" and "Tribute to a dying breed" Niether of those are AS depressing, and the subject matter varies. I realize I get stuck on the same topic. Its a habbit I will try to break.
    Sometimes the rhyming is a curse, NOT rhyming and still making a poem sound good is more than a challenge for me.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

o.o rhyming's a curse? I did checked out "Tribute to a dying breed". Neither as depressing but it still leaves readers getting the 'sad' thing going. I'm not saying it's not good, but I would like to read more stuff in a different sorta theme, as you said, you're trying to break the habit

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

You both hurt each other equally.. and you can never move on. And yet, what? You want him to leave you alone.. but not really!

Great poem, peach.

Keep it up woman.

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

scary or sad ...umm isaid both because i feel when i readit some sad feeling and in the same time scary ....that very good one ....two feeling togather ...thats good ...good poem and keep up...

Foolish beating

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2