+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Pain of love.

Newbie Yukiko_FreeSoul may be famous one day Yukiko_FreeSoul may be famous one day Yukiko_FreeSoul's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Pain of love.

Chapter 9: Slave……. Naraku…

Kagome yawned as she looked up to the roof. She sighed and turned to her side, Inuyasha lying with his back facing her, she raised and put a hand on his back, the wiped scares stretching across his back. Kagome kissed his should and he turned around. Kagome smiled and looked down at him. “Morning my love.” She whispered. Inuyasha smiled back up. “Inuyasha, why do you have wiped scared?” She asked. Inuyasha sighed and looked up to her eyes. “I use to be a slave.” He whispered back. Kagome gasped. “What!?” Kagome asked. “It was a while back Naraku found me in a slave cage and bought me.” He told her. Kagome shock her head. Naraku was the reason she meet Inuyasha, the reason he found his love for her but yet should could not bring her self to not hate him.

“I bought my freedom but he would only allow it if I became his partner.” Inuyasha continued as his mind drifted off to the past time he spent in the house in this same room. Kagome brushed his face. ”No, past is past I don’t need to know anymore.” She smiled down to him leaning down to kiss him as the door opened. Kagome jumped and looked up at the door to see Sango Miroku and Kathy standing at the door smiling. “Finally!” Miroku announced laughing Sango giggling as she nuzzled into Miroku’s chest as his arm hugged her. Kathy smiled. “We couldn’t stand it anymore we had to know what happened!” Kathy giggled. Kagome laughed and nuzzled into Inuyasha’s chest her check’s red with embarrassments Inuyasha shock his head and bent over the bed grabbing a shoe. They all closed the door giggling as Inuyasha throw the shoe at the door. Kagome sighed and looked up to Inuyasha. “We should be getting up.”

A few months hade gone by and Inuyasha and Kagome where getting closer and closer everyday, they meet every night and when Naraku wasn’t around they sat in the living room with the others joking around and playing. One day when they all was gathered around in the living room talking a strange subject came up. “I’ll get some water.” Kagome smiled walking into the kitchen. Kathy looked at Inuyasha. “What well you do If Naraku finds out you know he well tell her!” Kathy whispered. “I don’t know..” Inuyasha muttered. Kagome came out holding a glass of water and a bowl of chex mix. “Tell me what?” Kagome asked. Inuyasha looked over at her. “Nothing.” He smiled. Kagome glared at him, Kathy walked over and tock the mix from her when the sound of the door shutting scared them all Kathy dropped the mix onto the floor as Sango walked into the room.

“My love!” Miroku laughed jumping up and running over to her. Sango giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck kissing his lips gently. Kagome let out her breath and bent down to help Kathy with the food. “You scared us to death Sango we thought you was Naraku!” Kathy yelled at her as she put the little bit that Kagome hade not picked up back into the bowl. “We can still eat it just cleaned the floor.” Kathy said. “What would Naraku tell me?” Kagome asked not letting the subject go. Inuyasha sighed. “I……….” He tried to tell her. “Inuyasha use to be a slave. And Naraku use to be with Kikyou and Kikyou was his girlfriend.” Kathy said. Kagome laughed. “That doesn’t surprise me!” She walked over and put the bowl onto the table.

That night Kagome walked down the stares to find Inuyasha her breath caught in her mouth as she stepped into the room she was unsure if Naraku would be there, she looked around to find Inuyasha laying down on the couch in the middle of the room a book lay open and upside down on the in table in front of the couch, she sighed with relief and walked across the wooden floor to where he lay. She smiled at his sleeping form and reached down to brush his bangs from his eyes. “You shouldn’t fall in love with people you can not have.” A deep voice broke throw her moment. Kagome jumped and turned around her breath cut short ones more.

Kagome glared over to him. “You know he still sleeps with kikyou, every night he is not with you he is with her.” He smirked. Kagome shock her head. “I don’t believe you, you lie!’ She growled. Naraku smiled. “Do I then where is he when he dose not lay with you at night, why when you see him dose he smell of kikyou, why is it he has not told her to leave why is she still hang around here?” He asked. Kagome shock her head and covered her ears. “No, I refuse to think that of him.” She whispered. Naraku walked over and grabbed her arm. “You can refuse it, you know its true that is why you get jealous when Kikyou enters the house, that is why your heart fells like its dieing every time you see them together!” He exclaimed to her. Kagome shock her head. “No!” She yelled pulling away from him.

Inuyasha yawned and looked up at them and jumped from the cough. “Kagome!” He said walking over to her and hugging her. Kagome pulled away and looked at him tears starting to come to her eyes. “You know its true.” Naraku whispered. Inuyasha shock his head and walked to her reaching out to her. “Kagome, don’t…” He told her. Kagome stepped back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10: I love you.

Coming soon:

“Kagome is becoming a pain, she has Inuyasha on a string.” Kikyou told him shutting the door behind her. Naraku turned to her. “I know and everything we do seems like it dose not work.” He said walking over to her. “I think its time I step up, if she sees Inuyasha with me her spirit well break, we can’t lose him now we are almost done with our plan.” Kikyou kissed Naraku’s neck and he moaned. “Don’t worry things well work for us I promise.” Naraku pulled her shirt up.
    Playful Dreams Join at your own risk!! (Inuyasha site)

Newbie Yukiko_FreeSoul may be famous one day Yukiko_FreeSoul may be famous one day Yukiko_FreeSoul's Avatar
    Thanks

Chapter 10: I love you.

Kagome looked up at him her eyes full of tears and her vision blurry. “Kagome please don’t….” Inuyasha tried again to reach out to him but Kagome still pulled away. “Come on Inuyasha why don’t you tell her what you do the nights you’re not laying in her bed.” Naraku smirked. Inuyasha didn’t take his eyes off of Kagome. “Kagome I never…… Mint…. To hurt you…… Please understand…. I love you…” He Muttered walking closer to her his eyes looking deep into hers. Kagome could fell her heart hit the floor. Never mint to hurt her then why did he do it, why did she fall for someone she promised her self she wouldn’t? “Kagome please forgive me.” Inuyasha muttered walking over to her. Kagome nodded she didn’t understand but she was not about to ask with Naraku standing there and she wasn’t about to let him win ether. She walked over to him and cried into his chest.

Naraku hissed under his breath and left the room and up the stares and into his room. Kagome looked up into Inuyasha’s eyes. “Why did you do it?” She asked. Inuyasha looked down at her. “I…. Only did once, I didn’t want her to get supposes and hurt you.” He exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around her. Kagome closed her eyes and laid her head on his chest as she cried Inuyasha laid his head on her head. Miroku and Sango came down the stares in nothing but a cover both of them wrapped in it wigging around the room. “No I want milk.” Miroku announced. “Well I want sake!” Sango argued. Miroku and Sango stopped and looked at Inuyasha and Kagome. “Opps, didn’t know anyone was down here.” Miroku said holding the covers up high on them. Sango blushed and hide in Miroku’s chest. “Next time let’s just put our clothes back on.” She muttered.

Kagome yawned and sat up in her bed, Naraku hade been working her really hard but she could care less, everything was fine. She looked around the room she felt empty with out Inuyasha there. She looked down at the cover, he hade been go for weeks Naraku sent him on a trip and she hade one more week to wait. She knew why Naraku did it to have the apart but when he got back everything would be fine and still together. She got up and stretched her arms. Then getting dressed she left her room and walked down to the living room to get her list from Kathy. Kagome entered the kitchen to find Kikyou in there eating. Kagome looked away and grabbed her list. “Morning Kagome.” Kikyou laughed as she looked over to her. Kagome said nothing she just grabbed the pancake off her plate and smiled at Kathy.

Kagome watched as Kikyou walked throw the living room pushing a bundle of flooded clothes off the couch as she did, and walking up to Naraku’s room. “Kagome is becoming a pain, she has Inuyasha on a string.” Kikyou told him shutting the door behind her. Naraku turned to her. “I know and everything we do seems like it dose not work.” He said walking over to her. “I think its time I step up, if she sees Inuyasha with me her spirit well break, we can’t lose him now we are almost done with our plan.” Kikyou kissed Naraku’s neck and he moaned. “Don’t worry things well work for us I promise.” Naraku pulled her shirt up. Kikyou punched his hands down and stepped away from him. “This is no time for sex, you should have never brought Kagome here.” Kikyou announced pointing at him.

“How was I supposed to know she would make a problem for us.” Naraku said waving his arms around. “We needed a new slave and he liked her I thought she would help not hinder.” He complained. Kikyou sighed. “Well we are going to have to make her into a slut, put her into the other money spot, I’m tired of her sleeping with our best pay.” Kikyou said walking out of the room leavening Naraku at a lost for words.

The next morning Kagome was drug out of the house. She was taken to some place where Naraku stood her up in front of a crowed of men. She was confused what was happening she could hear them bidding for her and she gasped, they where selling her off to who ever wanted to have sex with her. She pulled away from Naraku and ran down off the stage where man after man tried to grab her. She screamed and pulled away but was unable to free herself from there grasp. Naraku pulled her back up and more bids where made but her body was sold to a man about as tall as Inuyasha with black hair. She could not see much of his face. Naraku sold and then left her in a empty room with nothing but a cover.

Kagome shivered with fear, what would this man do to her. She looked to the door and saw him. “Miroku!” She cried out. Miroku smiled and walked over to her. Kagome was so happy that it was him and not some other man. “But how did you?” She begins to ask. “Know I do the same thing Naraku makes all his slaves do it, Sango me and Kathy put our money together and I came to help you, good thing no one went up I was almost out.” He explained as he handed her some clothes. “Here let’s get out of here.” He whispered as he turned to let her get dressed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11: Inuyasha where are you?

Coming Soon:

Kagome got up and walked into her bathroom to take a shower she turned the water on and undressed getting into the shower, she sighed and let the hot water run down her body. It hade been almost three days and Naraku hadn’t tried to do that again. But she was ready for anything and she wanted Inuyasha back. She was tired and just wanted him near close to her.

Thanks

Chapter 11: Inuyasha where are you?

Kagome got up and walked into her bathroom to take a shower she turned the water on and undressed getting into the shower, she sighed and let the hot water run down her body. It hade been almost three days and Naraku hadn’t tried to do that again. But she was ready for anything and she wanted Inuyasha back. She was tired and just wanted him near close to her. “Inuyasha where are you?” She said to her self as she let the water run over her body. She sighed and began to wash her hair.

Inuyasha stepped throw the door he was happy to be back and he hadn’t even been home yet all he wanted to do was get to Kagome, just to see her. “Inuyasha you’re back early.” Kikyou said walking into the room from Naraku’s room. Inuyasha didn’t pay her any attention, he started to up to Kagome’s room when kikyou walked over and put a hand on his chest, her shirt falling off her shoulder. “What happened to us my love, you no longer care about how I fell, you run after some little girl that cheated on you while you where gone, but wont stay with true love.” She said bring her self next to him rubbing her chest next to his. Inuyasha looked down at her, his eyes pulsating with pain at her words. Kikyou raised and kissed him.

Kagome walked down the stars flicking her wet hair behind shoulders, Kagome stopped at the sight of Inuyasha and Kikyou at the bottom of the stairs, she stared at it her heart dropping to the floor. The sound of Kikyou’s voice brought from her trance and she hide behind the wall so they would not see her. “Beside I’m the girl that stole your heart the first time.” She smiled. Inuyasha shock his head. “No you lied and played your way there.” His words shoot kikyou in the heart. How could he not want her, she was more then any other girl. ((OOC: GO INUYASHA!!!!!! Ok sorry O.o)) Inuyasha pulled away from her and walked up the steps, Kagome gasped and walked out making it look like she hade just came from her room.

Kagome looked up at Inuyasha and smiled. He attacked her hugging her tightly like he hade been away for years, she gasped out and wrapped her arms around his neck smiling she was happy he was there. What hade just happened wiped its self from her mind. Kikyou moved so she could see them, she was angry now Inuyasha wanted that girl over her, what was wrong with him, Kikyou gave him everything her ever wanted and yet. She glared up at them. “I missed you so much Kagome.” Inuyasha said smelling her sent breathing in her sweet smell. Kagome smiled and closed her eyes. “I missed you to Inuyasha.” She answered.

Kikyou left the stars and walked to the door to get her anger down she left the house. Miroku came out of the room Sango close behind. “Inuyasha welcome back.” Miroku came closer to them. “Me and Sango are going out to eat would you two like to join us?” He asked. Sango smiled. “Yes a double date.” She giggled. Kagome looked at Inuyasha. “We would love to.” She answered.

They entered the Japanese restaurant sitting down at a table in the back. Kagome looked at Miroku. “Are you sure this is ok, Kathy well have to do our work?” She said sitting down next to Inuyasha. “Its ok, I already asked her.” He said picking up the menu. Inuyasha didn’t let Kagome’s hand go as he opened the menu with one hand. They ordered and waited for there plates. Sango sipped on her coke. Miroku looked across the table at Inuyasha. “So how was your trip?” He asked. Inuyasha looked at him. “It was good, I almost lost my hotel key and the manger kicked me out because he thought I did not pay for the room, other then that everything went fine.” He said. Miroku got up and looked at Sango and Kagome. “Excuse us we well be right back.” He said pulling Inuyasha up and dragging him to the bathroom. Sango looked over at Kagome who was looking down at the table spinning her straw around in her cup.

“Kagome what’s wrong?” She asked. Kagome stopped and looked up at her. “Oh nothing.” She smiled. Her mind wandered to when she found Kikyou and Inuyasha kissing… Why if he loved her why would he kiss Kikyou, she hadn’t even looked another man, the scean of that horrible day ran throw her mind. She shock her head and looked up at Sango. “Sango what would you do if you found Miroku kissing someone else?” She asked. “Ask him why he did it.” She said looking over at her in a funny way. “Thank you.” She said as the boys returned to the table. Miroku pulled over and made her sit in his place bending down on one knee he smiled. Sango gasped and covered her mouth. “Mi…. M… Miroku!?” She said in a surprised way. “Sango, I love you more then anything in the world, would you give me the pleasure of being my wife?” He asked. Sango wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips after yelling. “YES!”

After super they went walking in the woods. The grass on the paths where getting long because it hade been so long form the last time someone hade been there. Miroku and Sango walked in front of Inuyasha and Kagome there hands in each others back pockets.
    Kagome and Inuyasha held hands. “Inuyasha, why did you kiss Kikyou this morning?” She asked. Inuyasha looked at her. “Why did she tell me you was with another man while I was gone?” He asked. Kagome closed her eyes. “I was with no other man.” She could see her self up on that stand again the men bedding for her she shuttered and held back hr tears. “She kissed me, I didn’t kiss her.” He said.

Kagome smiled and laid her head on his shoulder. Miroku looked back at them. “Maybe I should have waited till we got here Inuyasha, its way more romantic.” He laughed. Inuyasha laughed as well. Kagome giggled. “Is that why you two went to the bath room, I thought maybe you where having a gay moment.” She looked up at Inuyasha in a playful way. Miroku stopped and walked back Sango walked over to the other side of Kagome. “Oh yes Inuyasha!” Miroku joked. “Miroku!” Inuyasha yelled hiding behind Kagome.

Kagome laughed and turned around kissing Inuyasha on the lips. Sango laughed and jumped to Miroku. “And now I have to worry about guys hitting on my man!” She laughed. Miroku shock his head. “Never I’ll never leave you.” He said kissing her. They started to walk again Sango and Kagome walked next to each other and Inuyasha and Miroku next to them. They stopped at the edge of a high hill, the trees diapered to a large filed and they could see the sun set. Kagome smiled. “Oh Miroku this is a good place.” Kagome said as she looked at the mix colored sky. They all sat down and watched the sun set. Kagome lied her head on Inuyasha shoulder and Sango was between Miroku’s legs curled up next to his chest her legs laid out with his.

“Kagome.” Inuyasha whispered in her ear. Kagome opined her eyes but didn’t look up at him. “Yes?” She asked still looking at the sunset. “I love, I hope I didn’t do anything to upset you.” He whispered back. Kagome lifted her head and looked at him smiling. “No, you haven’t.” She said kissing him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12: Hateful Emotions

Kagome woke the next morning; she looked over to Inuyasha and smiled. She yawned and looked up to see Kikyou in her bedroom, she gasped and glared at her, what was kikyou doing in her bedroom? “May I help you kikyou?” She asked. Kikyou laughed and walked out of the shadow next to the door. “You can leave him to me.” She said looking at Inuyasha. “Face it you can’t give him everything he wants, you can’t give him a wife, a master can’t marry a slave and Naraku well never let you go free.” She said looked back over to Kagome. Kagome knew it was true but she didn’t want Inuyasha to be with kikyou, any one but kikyou. “I heard Miroku and Sango are going to marry. How much long do you think her can bare the pain knowing you two can never be together in public. You’re lucky Naraku didn’t go after you yesterday.” She giggled.

Kagome looked down at the bed. “I love him, and no matter how hard you two pull at us I well always love him, the more you pull the harder I cling.” She said anger in her voice. Inuyasha smiled a bit. “Kagome when do you think he well ask you, and when do you think he well remember he can’t marry you, you’re Naraku’s and he is the only one who allow it and he never well.” Kikyou announced getting a little angry. Kagome held back her tears. “We’ll think of something.” She answered. “Poor Kagome, what do you think you can do run away, then Naraku could kill you.” She laughed. “Why do you want him so unhappy, you don’t love him he is not Naraku’s slave why not let him go!?” Kagome yelled looking up at her. “If you won’t let him go and let him be happy dose that mean you don’t love him, Inuyasha well never be happy with you and yet you pull on him and try to keep him with you.” She said. Kagome didn’t say anything. Inuyasha wanted to jump in but he stayed quiet.

“Kagome let him go and let him be happy.” Kikyou said walking out of the room. Kagome shock her head and let her tears go, Inuyasha sat up and grabbed her pulling her close to him. “I love you more then anything Kagome, the only time I would not be happy is if I wasn’t with you.” He told her holding her close. Kagome cried into his chest.
    No mater what he said Kikyou’s words where true. She could never marry him and give him what he wanted. She hade to let him go, slow and easy. She hade to let him go to her, she hade to hold what she wanted until they could be together.

Thanks

Chapter 13: Every Time We Touch….

Kagome walked into the room grabbing her list. It hade been a week and she was slowly making things up so he could not see her, she hade not spent a night with him since that night kikyou told her to let him go. She sighed and started her work.

There hade to be a way to free herself. And she knew if she stayed she was bound to have to go to that stand again and the others could not help her again. And she wouldn’t want Inuyasha to know she was there. She didn’t want him to have to go throw having to see her up there men scream out numbers for her. She looked up to find Inuyasha standing in front of her she jumped a bit. “You scared me.” She told him. Inuyasha smiled and handed her a peace of paper. Kagome tock it and blinked she looked down at it but didn’t read it. “I want you to read that, it’s a song I know, it’s the way I feel to you.” He said. Kagome looked up at him and nodded. He nodded back and left the room, Kagome put the broom agents the couch and walked around sitting on the couch. Looking down at the paper she began to read it.

Every Time We Touch.

I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me.
    I still feel your touch in my dreams.
    Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why.
    Without you It's hard to survive.

Cause every time we touch,
    I get this feeling and every time we kiss I swear I could fly.
    Can't you feel my heart beat fast,
    I want this to last, need you by my side.
    I feel the static and every time we kiss i reach for the sky.
    Can't you feel my heart beat slow,
    I can't let you go.
    Want you in my life.

Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky.
    They wipe away tears that I cry.
    Oh Oh The good and the bad times we've been through them all,
    you make me rise when I fall.

I feel the static and every time we kiss I reach for the sky.
    I can't let you go. Want you in my life.

Every time we touch,
    I feel the static.
    Every time we kiss I reach for the sky.
    I can't let you go. Want you in my life.

Please don’t let Kikyou or Naraku get to you, I love you and nothing could make me happier.

Kagome cried out into the empty room, she put her hand over her mouth. “Oh Inuyasha I am sorry.” She cried folding the paper and putting it in her pocket she looked up and looked at the deer head on the wall, she cried. “I let them rule me, I didn’t see.” She cried falling to the floor her heart being stabbed. The pain filled tears dropping to the floor. “Why did I let her rule me?” She asked her self, bring her hands to her eyes she cried into her palm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Chapter 14: Till Death Do Us Part.

Kagome hade finished her work she hade to so she could go see Inuyasha. She hade to find him and ask him to forgive her, she ran upstairs with out even eating, she checked her room and did find him she asked Miroku in his room but the only person she saw was Sango. She went to check if he was in Naraku’s room and found the door open. She sneaked quietly and heard Kikyou and Naraku talking.

“No matter what we do they won’t stay away form each other, If we want him to fall into our trap we need to think of something.” Kikyou announced. “Kagome soled for a good penny why not keep her alive and keep them both so we can get out of deist, they both can make us rich again.” Naraku said closing something. Kagome put her hand over her mouth. ‘What are they planning to do?’ She thought to her self. “Then they well marry and he well be happy, I want to break his soul so that he is easy to sell, if he struggles he won’t be as much.” Kikyou answered. “So why kill Kagome, just sell her for more money.” He tried again. “Because I don’t want to take the chance of them finding each other, beside it is much easer to break him if she is dead.” Kikyou demanded. Kagome held back her words. She wanted to just burst into the room and yell out so many things but she couldn’t.

“Just kill her, when he goes on his next job and she is here alone when he comes back she well be dead and he well fell bad because he didn’t save her, tell the other slaves that she got hit by a car or something, then tell Inuyasha about our troubles and he well agree to be your slave, I don’t even know why you agreed, to let him go in the first place.” Kikyou growled looking at him. Naraku shock his head. “I was fine with money then, beside he was a good partner tell Kagome came along.” He said throwing clothes onto the bed.

Kagome quietly backed away from the room and then quietly ran down the hall and down the stares. She gasped at the bottom the stares. “Oh my gosh, they want to kill me!” Kagome cried out. Kathy stared at her. “What?” She asked. Kagome stopped and looked at Kathy. “Come with me.” She walked over to her and grabbed her hand pulling her up to Miroku’s room and knocked on the door. “Miroku can we talk?” She asked. “Sure come on in.” He yelled from inside. Kagome came in and let Kathy go and shutting the door. “Kikyou and Naraku want to kill me!” She cried pouching herself hard on the door and sliding down it. “WHAT!?” They all yelled at the same time. Kagome started to explain what she heard.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Chapter 15: I Need You By My Side

Kagome sighed as she waited for Miroku and Sango to get back, she looked around her room and noticed the picture on the table next to the bed. She picked it up and looked at it. The picture they tock after Miroku hade asked Sango to marry him. She smiled Inuyasha stood behind her his arms around her his head laying on her shoulder. Miroku with his hand on Sango’s butt and Sango slapping him, Kagome lowered her head and gripped the picture hard, a tear landing on the clear glass. “Inuyasha and I can never be together, we can never marry..” She cried out, holding the picture close to her chest she put her other hand on her face as she cried into the empty room. “With me Inuyasha well never get what he wants, he well get only pain.” Kagome fell of the edge of the bed and onto the floor her legs under her, her hand left her face and laid gently on the floor in front of her.

“Naraku I hate you!” She confessed to her self as she cried tears socking the rug. Kagome shock her head and dropped the picture, she could no longer take it, her heart was nothing but pain, she let out her pain in her tears, but nothing could no longer help, she needed Inuyasha more then anything, she wanted him near. Kagome stood up and walked to the door opening it and looking around even though throw her tears she could no longer see anything. She stumbled down the stares and into the big room, she looked to the door to find a blur of someone, she didn’t know if it was Inuyasha but she just wanted him to hold her. Kagome stared to walk to the blur. “Inuyasha!” She cried out but before reaching him she began to fall. Inuyasha cough her and griped her tight, Miroku and Sango followed into the house close after him.

“Kagome, please don’t cry.” He whispered. Kagome closed her eyes and went limp. She could no longer fell her body. Everything went black. She was happy to be in his arms, to be there with him, she could rest a bit knowing he hade her, knowing she was safe. She drifted off to a world all her own a dream state she let Inuyasha take care of her sore existed body.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16: Will you marry me?

Coming soon:

“OH MYYYYYY GOD!” Kagome yelled as she jumped into Inuyasha’s arms. Inuyasha laughed and wrapped his arms tight around her waist. “Oh Inuyasha!” She smiled her world now safe and happy, this was her world and now she could be happy. They both could.
    Last edited by Yukiko_FreeSoul; Jul 13, 2006 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Chapter 16: Will you marry me?

Kagome pulled up moaning she looked around the room, where was she, wait she wasn’t in her room or in the house at all! She pulled the covers off and walked to the window when she noticed. She was in nothing but a shirt. She blinked and looked around the room for something to wear. She walked over to the dresser and opened the drawer she looked in it and blinked. “Wait this is Inuyasha’s shirt, he wore this the first time I meet him.” She smiled. ‘I must be in his room.’ She giggled pulling the shirt out and throw it on to the bed and pulled out a pare of jeans and a belt. She sighed and tock off her shirt and put his on, after she slide into the pants and as she thought they where way to big but she put the belt on pulling it tight on her. She smiled as it slightly slid down her hips but stayed in one place.

“Ok now that I have clothes.” She sighed starting to leave but stopped at the two pictures lying on the table. “Oh Inuyasha.” She sighed looking at them one just a picture of her blowing a kiss to the camera witch Inuyasha himself tock. And the other the same as she hade on her table, the same picture she hade in her room. Smiling she walked out of the room, she wanted to see him. She walked down the hall where she found the kitchen. She smiled and looked around the purely white room and gold trimming. Kagome walked on out of the kitchen and into the large Living room where she found Inuyasha and the rest.

“Kagome are you felling better?” Sango asked being the first to see her. Kagome smiled and nodded walking over and jumping onto the couch next to Inuyasha and turning to his wrapping her arms around his neck. “Kagome off.” Inuyasha wrapped his arms around her waist. “Kagome great news we found you a little hut in the woods that you can stay.” Miroku said holding onto Sango. “Can’t I stay here?” Kagome replayed sitting up and looking at him. “No Kikyou and Naraku well look here first.” Inuyasha answered gripping her tight. Kagome sighed. “Then shouldn’t we go there, I mean wont they come here looking for me soon?” She asked no knowing how long she was out. Miroku and Sango nodded as the stood up.

Kagome smiled the little cabin was made for two people small and vary homie she could see her self here. A vision of her and Inuyasha here ran throw her mind. She entered the small hut an found her self in the living room, it was just like the old days and it even looked like her old home. She was happy this was here to stay for a while and she could handle it. “How do you like it?” Inuyasha asked. “I love it, but you wont after a while.” She laughed. “Why is that?” He asked. “Because I intend to be lazy and make it vary messy!” She joked. “Well Inuyasha isn’t going to be staying here, your going to be on your own a lot Kagome.” Miroku told her. Kagome frowned. “But, I thought, Can’t Sango stay with me, Naraku isn’t suppose to know she is there anyway.” She asked no wanting to be alone.

Sango nodded. “Yes I well, I have nothing else to do when not cleaning or not with Miroku.” She smiled walking over to her. Kagome nodded if she couldn’t have Inuyasha she was going to have someone stay with her. Someone to stay with her.

A few months hade gone by and she was safe, No one hade found her yet. And she was happy. “Inuyasha!!” She laughed splashing him. A few days after she hade been taken there she found a spring behind the hut in the woods a few ways back. And they all went there a lot. “Kagome I want to ask you something.” Inuyasha said calling her over to a deep spot in the spring. Kagome laughed and swam over to him. “Yes?” She asked. Inuyasha pulled her close. “Well you be……….” He stopped and looked back at Miroku, Kagome let her head fall to the side in confinement. Miroku gave the sign of go a head and Inuyasha looked back at her. “Will you marry me?” He blushed looking down into the water. “OH MYYYYYY GOD!” Kagome yelled as she jumped into Inuyasha’s arms. Inuyasha laughed and wrapped his arms tight around her waist. “Oh Inuyasha!” She smiled her world now safe and happy, this was her world and now she could be happy. They both could.

Kagome almost drug him under pulling him close to kiss him and he picked her up in the water swimming over to the shore and taking her out. She held on to his neck as he held her legs in on hand and her body in the other walking her up to the house. Miroku jumped up. “YES! Finally look I’m the love king!” He yelled. Sango laughed grabbed his butt. “Are you now?” she smiled looking into his eyes, his face turning blood red. Inuyasha let Kagome down so she could walk the rest of the way, she smiled and grabbed a hold of his hand holding it tight, and he held hers tight as well. Before they went into the house Kagome looked down the rugged cliff on the other side of the house. She was scared of falling down there, it hade a long drop and rugged rock at the bottom she knew because she hade been down there when she was walking around.

A lip not to far down was the only thing that might save her if she did fall, but it could only hold one person that was the one thing she hated about that hut and she tried to stay as far away from it as she could. “Oh come on Kagome are you scared?” Inuyasha laughed pushing her to the edge a bit. Kagome jumped and walked back to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Don’t be so mean!” She laughed. Inuyasha bent down and picked her high of his head, her stomach in his face as he stood up looking up at her. Kagome smiled as the wild blew her hair back from her shoulders and lifted her high into the sky or that is how it felt. Here she was no slave she was just a girl In love, here she did not have to worry about Naraku or Kikyou finding her, she didn’t have to worry about Inuyasha becoming there slave even though he promised her it would never happen. She was free to marry who ever she wanted.

He smiled and dropped her a bit sliding her down his chest. Kagome looked down at his she waited till her chest was level with his and kissed him on the lips, wrapping her arms around his neck his arms around her waist. She was going to marry Inuyasha no matter who go in their way, they where bound together and she would no longer worry she would take things head on in way they hit her. There she was a new girl there she could do anything she needed or wanted. There they all could be who they wanted to be and she tended to do just that!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

Chapter 17: The Dream.

Kagome woke that night she heard someone at the door. She yawned and got up putting her night robe on to cover that she only hade a big shirt on. Walked into the hall way and down to the living room and to the hut door. She sighed as she heard someone knock again. She opened the door to let who ever it was in to find Inuyasha at the door Kikyou and Naraku behind him, she gasped and went to shut the door when Inuyasha fell throw the door in to Kagome’s arms, she grabbed him tight and lied him down on the floor, She shock him but it was no use, he was dead. Kagome cried out. “Inuyasha, don’t leave me, please I can’t do this on my own!” She pulled his head up to her chest and hugged his chest as she cried into his shoulder.

“He is not leaving you he is waiting for you, waiting for you to die!” Naraku announced walking over to her. Kagome pulled her hands from Inuyasha, her hands soaked with his blood. “Oh Inuyasha please tell me your not dead.” She cried. Naraku grabbed Kagome by the hair and picked her up throwing her into the yard. Kagome almost did not have the power to stand but she stumbled to her feet and turned to him where she looked down on Inuyasha’s dead body, no realizing where she was Kagome stumbled over to the side almost falling off the cliff. Kikyou pulled out an arrow she was saving the same arrow she used to kill Inuyasha. Kagome could see the blurry vision of the Kikyou moving but could not see what she was doing, Kagome felt a sharp pain at her heart she tumbled back and fell over the cliff hit the ledge not to far down and slid right off. Kagome grabbed the arrow in her chest and reached up to the sky as she fell. “Inuyasha….” She breathed out.

Kagome jumped from a sweat covered bed she gasped out and grabbed at her chest searching for the arrow. She was breathing hard and she raised her hand and wiped her forehead. “Man was that a night mare.” She gasped in air and looked to the door where Sango stood. “Kagome are you ok, I heard you scream out in your sleep.” Sango asked walking in and sitting down on the bed next to her. “I’m alright Sango its just a dream.” She whispered low. Sango nodded. “Do you need anything?” She asked. Kagome shock her head. Sango nodded again and stood up leaving the room.

The next day Kagome was sitting in her chair read when she heard a knock at the door, she jumped so high she almost hit the roof, she laid her book down and gently grabbed the steal rod she asked Sango to get for her while she was over at Miroku’s. She opened the door the rod behind her. She came face to face with.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18: Who's at the door?

“Inuyasha?” She asked. Inuyasha looked up at her dripping wet the rain poring down, Kagome barley noticed that it was raining because she was into her book before. “Inuyasha what is wrong?” She asked grabbing his arm she dropped her rod as he fell into her arms. Kagome gasped out as she looked out into the rain Sango and Miroku getting out of the car and running over to the house. “Sango Miroku what happened!?” She asked. “He got into a fight with Naraku.” Kagome tried to pull him into the house but he was to heavy for only her. Miroku joined in to help her they pulled him to the couch and laid him down. “Miroku wha?” She looked over at him. Miroku sighed and turned to her. “Naraku said you where off ****ing some dude while he was not here.” He was breathing hard but Kagome’s heart was racing.

Sango walked over and put her hand on Miroku’s shoulder. Kagome looked up at Sango. “Miroku pulled him off Naraku but Inuyasha started yelling for you and he tock off he ran all the way here, we jumped in the car but he got here before us.” Sango told her. Kagome looked back down to Inuyasha and brushed his hair out of his face. Kagome got a sodden chill and her heart jump in her chest. She looked around the house. What was wrong something was coming something was about to happen. Kagome looked back to Inuyasha as she was bent down next to the couch she ignored it Inuyasha needed her more then ever now and she could not let him alone. “Kagome check his back, I think he lost a lot of blood Naraku pulled a knife on him.” Miroku said moving Inuyasha on to his side. Kagome gasped at the deep gash on his back.

“Sango get the kit in the bath room they need to be covered.” Kagome looked at the couch he lost a lot of blood just laying there and he ran all the way there witch made his heart race and made him lose more blood more blood lose might make his heart stop in exposition. She gently trailed the cut from his lower back to his shoulder. Sango came in with the kit and Kagome banged him after taking his shirt off. Kagome lied her head on his chest crying a bit. Sango covered her face in Miroku’s chest but she did not cry no matter how much she wanted to. Laying there Kagome remembered the song that she sang to her self in the shower a song Inuyasha told her.

“I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me.
    I still feel your touch in my dreams.
    Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why.
    Without you It's hard to survive.”

She gasped out trying to remember the whole song she continued slowly and low the sound of her crying lingering in her voice.

“Cause every time we touch,
    I feel the static and every time we kiss I reach for the sky.
    I can't let you go.
    Want you in my life.”

She sang out lifting her head to look down at him brushing his hair from his face once again.

“Every time we touch,
    I feel the static.
    Every time we kiss I reach for the sky.
    I can't let you go. Want you in my life.”

She finished when they heard a knock on the door. Miroku looked at the door Sango looked over her shoulder and Kagome didn’t look away from Inuyasha.. “Kagome I think we should get you out of here.” Sango said walking over to her and stopping behind her looking at the door as the knock came back. Kagome shock her head and stood up walking over to the door. “Kagome!” Miroku announced reaching out to grab her.

Thanks

Chapter 19: I’ll Forgive You When You DIE!

Kagome started to open the door but stopped. “Miroku Sango stay here, I am going out the back so sneak around them.” She said dropping her hand and turning to the back walking past them Miroku grabbed her hand. “Kagome you don’t ha..” He stopped the look in Kagome’s eyes like she was no longer in control her anger tock her over. ”Miroku I well not run, you two have to watch and make sure they don’t get to Inuyasha.” She turned and looked at Inuyasha. “Take care of him.” She whispered as she pulled away grabbing the bow and arrow see hade been using the last few months and ran out the door.

Miroku and Sango stayed in the house mean while Kagome was sliding down rocks to sneak around and get them from the back. When Kagome finally saw then they stood at the door waiting. Kagome was quit till she go onto level ground and pulled out an arrow out of the bag on her back and pointed it to Naraku. “Are you looking for me?” She yelled as a flash of her dream ran throw her mind, she jumped and let go of her arrow. She didn’t even know she was going to shoot but Naraku jumped to the side but the arrow hit his shoulder. Kagome quickly pulled another arrow out and pointed at him. Kikyou standing next to him pulled out a arrow of her own and pointed it at Kagome. “I have more talent do you want to test it?” Kikyou yelled out to her. Kagome stood her ground.

Kagome watched as Naraku walked over to the cliff edge. Her heart stopped and she became shaky as the dreams once again flashed throw her mind, She let her arrow fly to where she thought Naraku might move and it his other arm. She smiled but quickly pulled out another arrow. Naraku fell to the ground sliding down the hill to the ledge but caught him self before falling off. Kagome could no longer see him but kikyou hade let her arrow fly it nicking her arm and she pulled the bow over and shoot a quick arrow at Kikyou, hitting her in the neck she fell to the ground Kagome hoped dead.

She pulled another arrow out and walked over to the edge of the cliff Naraku jumped up and grabbed her arm pulling her down with him back down to the ledge Kagome screamed and tried to grab something. She knew there was only one person allowed on that ledge and knew he wasn’t paining on Kagome to be the one there. Kagome kicked him in the face where he tripped and fell off but grabbed the edge. Kagome sat on the ledge holding her chest breathing hard. “Kagome please forgive me.” Naraku said trying to pull himself up but his arm wound not letting him. Kagome looked over to him and grabbed his hand. “Naraku…… I’ll forgive you…. When you DIE!” She yelled letting him go she watched him fall down the cliff. She looked up looking at her bow and arrow she gasped in air. “Inuyasha, I’m coming.” She managed to say under her breath as she started to push her self up the steep grassy hill.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20: The Fall.

Kagome got up and started to walk to the hut holding her arm when a arrow nicked her back thigh Kagome fell to her knees holding her leg she turned and looked over at kikyou blood flowing down her shirt where Kagome hit her, the arrow lay on the ground next to her. Kikyou grabbed a new arrow and pulled back on thee string and pointed at Kagome’s heart. “I well not lose!” Kikyou announced before shooting the arrow at her. Kagome Covered her face with her hand but no arrow hit her, She looked up to see Inuyasha standing in front of her Holding a broke Arrow. Kagome smiled up at him. ‘He saved me.’ She thought to her self. She looked over to the door to see Miroku and Sango watching.

“Inuyasha, you would save the life of this woman, and yet turn on me?” Kikyou hissed Inuyasha throw the arrow onto the ground and looked at her. Kagome stood limping on her one leg she put her hand on his shoulders but Inuyasha didn’t turn his eyes fixed on Kikyou. Kagome looked at his face despair love, and hurt. Did Inuyasha love kikyou or was it all a lie. Kikyou let her bow down and dropped her arrow placing her hand on her neck and falling to her knees. Kagome looked at her then left Inuyasha limping over to the hut a bit. “Kikyou come with me we well take care of your wound.” Kagome said. Kikyou hit the ground and pushed her self up shacking her head. “I well not lose” Kikyou yelled coming at Kagome.

Kagome looked and tried to get out of the way but was to slow Kikyou grabbed by the arm and they started to tumble down the step grassy hill. Kagome screamed as her and kikyou both fell from the ledge. Kagome fell down the cliff watching looking over at kikyou reaching up to the sky, the wind blowing hard on her back and her hair blowing in her face. She reached up to grab something from the cliff as she heard Inuyasha’s voice. “KAGOME!” He screamed. She was brought out of her state and back into where she was. Grabbing at the cliff her fell head first into the dark.
    Chapter 21 You’re my heart.

Kagome’s foot hit the ledge the pain shoot up into her body and she screamed once more the rain and wind stinging her flesh and her hair whipping her in the face she closed her eyes almost blacked out from the pain. “I’m sorry Inuyasha.” She whispered as she fell. Soundly the fell of soft hands grabbing her made her open her eyes she looked up at Inuyasha. He hade some how came down and got her, he hit the edge of the cliff and pushed himself up. “Inuyasha!” Kikyou screamed out. Kagome looked down to watch he fall into the darkness until her world went black.

Kagome woke someone was softly dabbing her forehead with a damp clothe she opened her eyes and blankly looked up at Sango. “Inuyasha.” Kagome whispered not knowing what she was saying not even knowing where she was. Sango smiled down at her. “Inuyasha, she is awake.” Sango yelled out to him. Inuyasha came into the room and quickly came over and sat next to her. “Kagome how are you felling?’ He asked. Kagome blinked up at him. She didn’t know what was going on. Was it all a dream did she pass out and dream about killing Kikyou and Naraku. Did she dream about falling?

She tried to set up her head spinning. She grabbed her arm the pain from her bandaged up leg brought her to her world. She looked around but still was confused, who saved her why did she not die. Or was she dead, looking for answers from the quit friends she said nothing. Miroku came into the room as well but he stood at the end of the bed. “Kagome, what’s the matter?” Inuyasha asked. “What….. Who…… What happened where am I?” She asked totally confused as to what hade happened to her. Inuyasha looked at her. “Kagome you fell off the cliff you’re inside the hut, don’t you remember…” He answered. Kagome remembered falling but not who saved her and what happened after. “I remember, how long who, saved me?” She muttered. Kagome looked up at them, a flash of Inuyasha grabbing her came to mind, the face of Kikyou as she fell. Kikyou hade lost. “You have been asleep for three days.” Sango said.

Kagome looked at them all and then looked down to her hands that where level with her shoulders. The flashes of the fight running over at over in her mind, Kagome looked up to Inuyasha and jumped into his arms he almost fell over she hide her face in his chest. “Oh Inuyasha.” She cried out. Inuyasha blinked and hugged her tightly. “K…K.. Kagome?” He asked. Sango stood up and grabbed Miroku by the arm pulling him out. “Ouch no the love king wants to see!” Miroku groaned. Sango slammed the door and slapped him.

Inuyasha gripped her tight like he was scared he lost her. “Oh Inuyasha I was so sacred you where going to die, why did you do that, You know I wouldn’t cheat on you why did you run all the way here, why didn’t you go home and wait!?” She cried. Inuyasha blinked. ‘Wait was she yelling at him for not thinking before doing something when it was her that ran out and shoot Naraku and Kikyou, she didn’t even for one moment think of her self she was thinking of me.’ Inuyasha thought to himself. “K… Kagome, I am fine but why did you go out there and start a fight?” Inuyasha asked. Kagome looked up at him. “I just wanted to save you for a change.” She stopped crying and wiped her tears. ”Kagome we never found Kikyou’s body, Naraku was down there but it seems she fell on his body and someone how lived, the trail of blood went to the river and stopped so we are thinking she didn’t have the energy to swim.” He told her. Kagome was no longer worried about them.

A year later Kagome opened the door to find a police man there she sighed and looked at him. “Yes?” She asked. “We found Naraku’s body do you have any Idea how he might have died?” He replayed. Kagome giggled inside a few weeks after Naraku’s death they went in search of him and now after a year they find his poor mangled body? “I have told you all I know.” Kagome smiled. “Yes ma’am you said that it might have been a car hit him and he walked off some where and died, but he seemed to have fell off a cliff a few arrows where in him.” He answered. “I didn’t know what happened I just tock a wild guesse.” She laughed. Inuyasha came up and put his hands around Kagome. “Now the she told you can you leave us at peace so that our baby doesn’t get upset.” He winked rubbing Kagome’s large stomach.
    Last edited by Yukiko_FreeSoul; Jul 13, 2006 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Chapter 22: The Baby!

Inuyasha stood out side while the baby was being delivered Miroku sat in the chair as Sango’s baby was being delivered as well Kagome and Sango got the same room. Miroku watched Inuyasha passé around the room. “Inuyasha would you sit down?” He asked. “No, I can’t im to worried why is it taken so long, how long dose it take to have a baby!?” Inuyasha yelled. Miroku laughed and stood up grabbing his shoulders. “Calm down things well be fine.” He said letting him go. Inuyasha nodded.

The doctor came into the room. “Inuyasha and Miroku?” He asked pointing at them. They both nodded. “You both have a boy, But Inuyasha, we lost your wife..” He said lowering his head. “WHAT!?” He yelled. “Its ok I am just joking Kagome told me to tell you that so you would worry.” He smiled rubbing the back of his head, Inuyasha growled.

Kagome was now home and glad to be, having a baby is hard work, and she looked down at her baby so small. She smiled. “He has your eyes.” She said looking up at Inuyasha who was caring them in. Inuyasha looked down at him and smiled. The baby hade black hair with parsing gold eyes, Kagome kissed him on the forehead. Inuyasha brought her into the house and walked her into the bed room laying her onto the bed. Kagome smiled and gave the baby to Inuyasha. Inuyasha and Kagome wanted to hold him so hints Kagome held the baby and Inuyasha held her. But now Inuyasha hade the baby all to his own, he walked over and turned on some music and held the baby to his chest dancing with him.

Kagome laughed. “My dear Rou you well come to find that dancing is the only way to solve anything.” She giggled looking up to Inuyasha. “Better them killing all the problems.” He smiled. Kagome glared at him. “Just don’t tell that to the baby or he might be scared of his mother.” She said laughed. Inuyasha walked over to the bed and shock his head. “Never, your to pretty to be scared off.” He smiled kissing her.

THE END!!!

What do you think? ^^
    PM me if you like this fanfic ^^
    Last edited by Yukiko_FreeSoul; Jul 13, 2006 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2