+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Passion

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Passion

Passion...
    You gotta have it in your life.
    Be it for the love of art, or
    for the love of your wife.

Keep it in your heart,
    let it take over your soul.
    Let it build up inside of you
    until it over flows.

Ice-T once said it makes
    the world go 'round.
    So don't stop the movement,
    don't drag yourself down.

What's your passion in life?
    Whatever it is, you better keep it.
    Anyone who disses passion is
    either dead or sleepin'.

These words that I speak
    are the truth and nothing but.
    So heed them when you're down,
    or feel that you're in a rut.

And I swear that you'll feel
    so much better than before.
    The world will look much brighter
    when you walk on out the door.

**Eh... I've been having these bad writing days. I'm not too satisfied with this, but I'm hoping that some of you will like it.**
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Jul 13, 2007 at 08:00 AM. Reason: damn typoes

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Passion

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post

**Eh... I've been having these bad writing days. I'm not too satisfied with this, but I'm hoping that some of you will like it.**
    Y'know ... Ive noticed that alot of people seem dissatisfied in their BETTER work, me included.
    To me, this is one of your better pieces...
    Or maybe I'm just bias... I love passion (and the fact that you're writing about it). You once told me you didn't think you'd ever be a passionate person again. And being passionate about things is something Ive always liked about you. So, glad to see you salvaged that trait.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to agree, this is one of your better writings. I really like it. I'll have to talk to you more about it later or something i like it so much. Very well written and well....conveyed? I donno how to spell it but you get it dagnabbit.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Peach is right... You shouldn't knock down the "Passion" it was good, but you tend to write nothing, but poems that catches the readers eye... Keep up the work that you do... You have a tendecy to catch the emotion in what you write...

"Emotions are there for a reason; to be empty is when the reason is blank..."

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inuruto View Post
    Peach is right... You shouldn't knock down the "Passion" it was good, but you tend to write nothing, but poems that catches the readers eye... Keep up the work that you do... You have a tendecy to catch the emotion in what you write...

"Emotions are there for a reason; to be empty is when the reason is blank..."
    I'm glad you think that I've got a knack for writing. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    I have to agree, this is one of your better writings. I really like it. I'll have to talk to you more about it later or something i like it so much. Very well written and well....conveyed? I donno how to spell it but you get it dagnabbit.
    I'm never really satisfied with any of my writing though. More than my drawings, in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Y'know ... Ive noticed that alot of people seem dissatisfied in their BETTER work, me included.
    To me, this is one of your better pieces...
    Or maybe I'm just bias... I love passion (and the fact that you're writing about it). You once told me you didn't think you'd ever be a passionate person again. And being passionate about things is something Ive always liked about you. So, glad to see you salvaged that trait.
    Yeah, I'm glad I kept it too. ^_^
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all of you for your comments and encouragement! ^_^ I appreciate it alot. Your words mean alot to me.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Love, love, love makes the world go round, makes the world go round.... ^^ that's how my song goes!!! ^^ Sorry... this:
    "Ice-T once said it makes
    the world go 'round."
    made me remember that song ^^

I like this work quite well... I might agree with Peach and everyone else here that it is one of your best works... but not the best... it lacks something for that- a lill bit of raw emotion... yea... didn't take over me just because of this thing.... but it's very good otherways...

I really enjoyed reading this... nice work indeed... I'll be waiting for more ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Love, love, love makes the world go round, makes the world go round.... ^^ that's how my song goes!!! ^^ Sorry... this:
    "Ice-T once said it makes
    the world go 'round."
    made me remember that song ^^

I like this work quite well... I might agree with Peach and everyone else here that it is one of your best works... but not the best... it lacks something for that- a lill bit of raw emotion... yea... didn't take over me just because of this thing.... but it's very good otherways...

I really enjoyed reading this... nice work indeed... I'll be waiting for more ^^
    Why thank you, Laura! ^_^
    It's always a pleasure to hear that you like my work--especially the ones I'm not too happy with. Although, I'm pretty happy with this one now, seeing how everyone's diggin' it so far.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Great poem, read it earlier. I meant ta comment on it, but my net kept crashin on me. (Like it's doin' now, aaarrrrggghh!!!!). I gotta bug, later. Keep up the work, I hope ta c more.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread