+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pigtaru Poetry???

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pigtaru Poetry???

Found your poem! It's really good and easy to understand :P

Your better at writing poetry than me! >.< mwuhahaha

Joking xD

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay u have to write more!!!! lol nice poem man u never know until u try^^ Great job!
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG! I think i am going to quit poetry! Your first poem can outbeat any of mine! That was so beautiful! I love it how you described everything and giving non breathing things human traits! You are so good! Where did this come from? I forfeit all of my poetry to the Great Trung!

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho
    OMG! I think i am going to quit poetry! Your first poem can outbeat any of mine! That was so beautiful! I love it how you described everything and giving non breathing things human traits! You are so good! Where did this come from? I forfeit all of my poetry to the Great Trung!
    Woah! too much. I never really thought I could write a poem, but ever since I've been on AO, I see alot of stuff out there, so I'm like...I'll throw this in the bucket.

Behind the poem:
    I was actually just sitting around, and one of my female friends sent me pictures of people/girls who she thought was pretty, and asked my opinion on them. On one picture, a girl wasn't wearing any make-up, she was still pretty. I said, "hey, she's still pretty without make-up." And then I started looking at pictures of my friends on myspace, and getting inspiration from the girl's different faces and features... Myssy, you probably missing this compliment, but the "curve/cute" line was on you. haha. Thanks again everyone.

o~Piggy-san~o

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

That's crazy you just wrote this recently? Effortlessly? And that line was about me?! *blushes and falls off chair* OMG! I think i died, i think i really, yup i'm dead.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

I was AIMing with a friend, she goes, you should write poems, so i took our converesation, edited out my name and hers, and was left with like 90% of my stuff, just had to change some grammatical things, lol,

Thanks for falling out of your chair, haha.

o~Piggy-san~o

Thanks

Wow that's awesome! I will be also sure to fall out of my chair more often for you!

Thanks

*blushes*...but no one sees because I'm brown skinned, haha! How have you been Myssy?

o~Piggy-san~o

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast