+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pigtaru Poetry???

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pigtaru Poetry???

I am el tired-o. And its a Friday night i have to work but no plans because i forgot what day it was. And i am prolly going to just chill with my ferretts. And await another of your fantastic poems!

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho
    I am el tired-o. And its a Friday night i have to work but no plans because i forgot what day it was. And i am prolly going to just chill with my ferretts. And await another of your fantastic poems!
    LoL, I dont think poems will come to me like this one...I dont write them often, since this is my first one really. And I need that feeling I had last night when I wrote it...it was an awesome feeling...

No plans? Friday night! I'm going to a belly dance joint to kick back, my friends belly dance. You can see them on myspace. Then tomorrow night is my friend's birthday party...so I'm gonna be gone this weekend, maybe my next poem will be crap and during a time when I'm drunk, lol. haha.

o~Piggy-san~o

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright going to be looking forward to your bellydancing intoxicated poetry! Did i add you on myspace yet? I should if i did nt. So how do u suppose you had an awesome inspiration of poetry though pictures?

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho
    Alright going to be looking forward to your bellydancing intoxicated poetry! Did i add you on myspace yet? I should if i did nt. So how do u suppose you had an awesome inspiration of poetry though pictures?
    I think it was from looking at lots and lots and lots of pictures of girls. My friend is on this mission, trying to hook me up to her random friends and strangers...which I'm not to fond of, I like to meet people on my own terms. But she overwhelms me with her persistance.

This one girl's pix didn't have make up on...and then she asked me why I like girls with no make up, so I gave her my answer...I was being very descriptive. I showed her pictures of people who I knew without make-up, or much of it. I remembered one of your pictures, you didn't have make up on, but you still looked cute. So that was it, it was nothing planned, haha, just accidently came out that way.

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von's Avatar
    Thanks

wow pigtaru got a crush??? heh sike not but this poem was cool it had me thinking about nature and kinda like stuff i read in the bible cool poem dude

I am a sage....the light of elements

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sage_Se'von
    wow pigtaru got a crush??? heh sike not but this poem was cool it had me thinking about nature and kinda like stuff i read in the bible cool poem dude
    Thanks for the comment,

o~Piggy-san~o

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

wow, pig is all about the natural look for the girls. lol anyway, nice one dude. I like it, u must have a crush to have written this well.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought that was pretty good not perfect but good

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast