+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [poem] Distorted

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

[poem] Distorted

Distorted
    ~jaderabbit~

Simple dreams
    things of happiness
    memories of the sadness

Memories
    love and joy
    deaths sweet sad remorse

Deaths
    bright future
    unheavenly decline angels fall

A measure of faith, a drop of hope, never ending bliss... joy revoked.

There is a huge meaning behind this, u read it in passages, but each passage is connected. Lets see who can figure this one out!
    Last edited by jaderabbit; May 11, 2006 at 09:35 PM.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: [poem] Distorted

Wow Jade, a man of many talents.......

And its an awesome poem....... I havent digested on the meaning just yet...... Ill do that one now. But I just wana say that your poem seems really short, yet full of meaning... best kind there is ^_^

On to the meaning........
    Kastelic's creation

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol, my poems are pretty deep and hard to figure out. i make mistakes osmetimes so if someone finds any i can edit thatd be cool 2 lol. "i dont think they are any but i might have over looked"

A hint to the poem.
    THe beginning of each passage begins with the word on the 3rd line of each passage.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude, this is way too deep for me...like i'm talking...bottomless deep. I can't figure it out...but I'll take a guess...the whole poem is distorted...but is all connected...as your hint says... 2nd line of each passage connects in thought, so does the third lines, that's all i could see at glance, but it's too distorted...i'm out

o~Piggy-san~o

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

This is such an awesome pome jader. I'm gonna take a stab at this, i already noticed tht the start of each stanza is the first word of the last line. Memoires and Deaths..........I'm thinking this abt how life ends and those who knew them had memories of those who had passed away. Is tht it jader?

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

I actually hav a few interpretations of this poem. But I'll just state only one below :
    I think the first 2 stanzas symbolises life in the eyes of the living. 'Things of happiness', memories of the sadness' are all agents/obstacles the living must undergo in life. The life of man-kind brings about pain and suffering yet is able to yield a lifetime of 'happiness'.

It then goes on to elaborate on the 'memories' of life and once again self-battles human's suffer to fight against everyday - guilt, vengeance, 'remorse', fear of death etc.

The 3rd stanza sparks rejection of religion.The use of the word 'future' in death suggests the belief of life after death.(re-incarnation, heavon)'Unheavonly' in other words - ungodly or not related to the divine being(god). So by declining the fall of angels/or declining the existance of GOD that person is rejecting the theory of re-incarnation, heavon or life after death.

The finishing statement as interpreted by me talks about the comfort and reassurance religion has upon life and death. So by rejecting religion ur withdrawing the idea of reincarnation, heavon. etc. Thus a persons joy will somewhat be revoked having removed that comfort in life and promise of eternal bliss in death.

There, my interpretation of Jaders poem. This is how I feel about life itself which is probably why I interpreted it in such a way. I'm really tired so I hope my interpretation was understandable.
    i higly doubt this is correct but it was challenging and enjoyable, nonetheless. lol. ^_^
    Last edited by Reese; May 12, 2006 at 06:12 AM.

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

haha.... darn it Reese. I was gonna say something similar.... Well due 2 turn of events I'll get bck 2 ya.... or just give up... yeah, that would work too. 0_0
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

um...um....i was never good at these stuff lol....X_X
    too deep 4 a 14 yr old to understand....=.= but extra points 4 the font colour

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast