+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pop-Lock

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Pop-Lock

**This short, yet sweet poem was inspired by that dumb rap song I keep hearin' on the radio. I hope you all enjoy! ^_^**

I get up to leave and my knee start's poppin',
    then it locks up and my body start's fallin'!

POP-LOCK IT, DROP IT!

Stand and stretch, then my elbow makes a sound.
    Almost like a gunshot just shot someone down!

POP-LOCK IT, DROP IT!

I can't type as fast, my fingers are gettin' stiffer.
    I gotta crack knuckles through out the whole winter!

POP-LOCK IT, DROP IT!

Work is over--time to clock out and leave.
    Gather up my things, rise again--"Ah! My knee!"

POP-LOCK IT, DROP IT!

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pop-Lock

oh my god... I died giggling at this. I can't believe you went there... Highly funny and well written.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bratling For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Dec 14, 2007)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    oh my god... I died giggling at this. I can't believe you went there... Highly funny and well written.
    I thought so too. This was also inspired by my bad knee goin' berserk on me last night. I stood up to go do somethin' and I felt somethin' inside pinch--ask Rob--I hit the floor quick!!! "Ahh!!" was all you heard. LOL.

It's only funny now, because I can walk right today.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

toot that thang up mama make it roll once you pop lock, drop it for me baby then make it roll. If ya mama gave it to ya baby let it show once you pop lock, drop it for me maybe we can roll. oh!

i love that song!!
    you did an excenlt job by making this.
    Loved it. It was funny

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

6. The Following User Says Thank You to princesslady For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Dec 17, 2007)

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

*giggles* Poor Sprout... I hope your knee was just playing tricks on you lol ^^

Well I enjoyed reading this and it was fun... And it's great to see something fun like this again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

lol ^^ Well it's simple and enjoyable and you really need more stuff like that in this forum, but then again... it's much harder to write humourous things, I've always wondered how in the hell people do that. It's just great... Lucky Sprout...

Well ok ^^ great work, I hope to see more!!!!!!!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lasura For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    *giggles* Poor Sprout... I hope your knee was just playing tricks on you lol ^^

Well I enjoyed reading this and it was fun... And it's great to see something fun like this again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

lol ^^ Well it's simple and enjoyable and you really need more stuff like that in this forum, but then again... it's much harder to write humourous things, I've always wondered how in the hell people do that. It's just great... Lucky Sprout...

Well ok ^^ great work, I hope to see more!!!!!!!
    Yeah, the knee's gettin' better. I've been playin' DDR on it all weekend and it's been getting better since. ^_^

I agree with ya, Laura. Writing humorous poetry is quite the difficult task, especially when you're used to writing things that are usually on a more serious level. But if ya try often enough, a few quality pieces fly out. ^_^

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Well well well, my buddy Sprout. This is the second Poem I read that made me grin today. I found no major spelling errors or anything. ( None in my mind. >.> ) It was actually quite entertaining and reminded me of a poem I wrote in a computer class last year.

Just don't hurt yourself too bad okay man? xD

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tetsanosuke Kirikami For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread