+ Reply to Thread

Thread: really old fanfic

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

really old fanfic

DISCLAIMER: This fanfic was made over two years ago so... I have no idea...

Wow. I was hanging out at FanFiction.Net for the first time since God knows when... I visited my old account and I ran into my old stories. My god... What the hell was wrong with me... Eh... Well, here's one of them. Enjoy.

================================================== ========

(This is a story I made out of complete boredom. It’s got characters from Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop and from various other shows. They’re all trapped on this island. Starved and dazed. Hilarity ensues. Blah.)

ANIME SURVIVOR ISLAND

by Innerhell

--

One day, this plane crashed on this island, an island somewhere in the middle of the Pacific. All the passengers survived, but they were all freakin’ out.

“WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE!!” said Serena. “WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE AND STARVE!!”

“Yes, you probably will,” said Vegeta. “Luckily, we can fly. Let’s get the hell out of here!”

And so Goku, Vegeta, and Astro Boy flew away. Sakura followed after them with the Fly Card.

“HEY, COME BACK!!” Serena cried. “TAKE ME WITH YOU!!”

“Ed is going to build a spaceship!” said Ed.

“But there’s only coconuts, trees, and sand here! How the hell can you build a friggin’ space ship!?” Inuyasha said.

Couple hours later, Ed flew away in a coconut-milk-powered spaceship.

“Goodbye, people!” she said.

“Wow, she sure is smart,” Shippo said.

“That was a girl?” Inuyasha asked. “Shippo? Are you a lesbian?”

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? I’M A BOY, INUYASHA!!”

“You are?” said Inuyasha.

“HEY, TAKE ME WITH YOU!!” Serena screamed at Ed’s spaceship. “I NEED DONUTS!!”

“Inuyasha,” Sesshomaru said. “I think we should eat some of these humans.”

“What!? Are you crazy, Sesshomaru? Why the hell do ya want to eat the humans!?”

“It’s better than eating a rat,” Sesshomaru said, disappearing into the darkness.

“Hey, guys! You should try this!” said Vash, eating fried cat. “It’s mmm-mmm good!”

“LUNA!! NOOOooo...!!!” cried Serena. “Ooh! I’ll have a piece!”

“This Pikachu Fillet tastes awesome!” said Inuyasha.

“I like the Ash-kabobs,” said Sesshomaru.

“Hmm, I wonder what Kirrara tastes like...” Inuyasha said.

“HEY!! NOBODY IS EATING KIRRARA!!” said Sango, hitting Inuyasha with her boomerang. “Kirrara! Let’s get out of here!”

And so they flew away, leaving everybody to eat all the cute, cute animal things.

“Who wants Ham-ham-burgers?” asked Jet.

“I do! I do!” said Inuyasha. “Hey, where did Vash go?”

“Burp!” went Sesshomaru.

“Sesshomaru!? Did you-?”

Sesshomaru walked away.

“Lord Sesshomaru! Lord Sesshomaru!” Jaken called. “Where are you going, Lord Sesshomaru?”

Jaken followed him deeper into the jungle. What he found was horrible. TERRIBLE! Sesshomaru was eating Serena.

“The rumors aren’t true after all,” Sesshomaru said. “She isn’t really a ‘meatball-head’.”

“Lord Sesshomaru! What is wrong with you?”

“I’m hungry, Jaken. I’m – HUNGRY!!”

“Lord Sesshomaru? No! NOOoo!! AAH!!”

“Did you hear something?” asked Inuyasha.

“No, not really,” Spike said, chewing on a toothpick after eating a fried Mocchi. “That pink duck thing tasted great!”

Inuyasha drank some coconut milk and drifted off to sleep, having a dirty dream involving Kagome and Sango. When he woke up, Spike was gone.

“Hey, guy with the funky hair? Where’d you go?” Inuyasha called out.

Inuyasha wandered off and explored the island’s jungle.

“Human blood,” Inuyasha sniffed the air. “Could there be a demon on this island?”

He followed the blood to a cave and found Jet, Fei, and other people dead. Eviscerated, disemboweled, slaughtered, and other big evil words were done to them.

“Inuyasha, you’ve finally found me,” Sesshomaru said. “Would you like to join the feast?”

“Sesshomaru! What have you done? Why did you do this?”

“I was hungry!”

“You stupid cannibal! I will avenge everyone and destroy you!” yelled Inuyasha. “WIND SC-!”

Before Inuyasha could use the Tetsusaiga’s ultimate attack, Sesshomaru sliced him in half.

“My hunger shall be satisfied tonight.”

The next day, Sesshomaru wandered around. Looking for food. Suddenly, he heard music. Curious, he checked it out.

“Hi there!” a cheerful girl in a maid costume said. “Welcome to the NERV beach resort!”

“Okay,” Sesshomaru said, clueless and half-insane.

Sesshomaru explored the complex and found a nice, little bar. He sat in a chair and ordered a beer. Heero Yuy walked in, wearing the usual spandex clothes that he wears almost all the time, and he sat down next to Sesshomaru. Uncomfortably close.

“Hi there,” Heero said, putting his hand on Sesshomaru’s knee.

THE END

©Ih 2004
    ================================================== ========

*sigh* I scare myself sometimes... -..-
    Last edited by Innerhell; Aug 22, 2006 at 12:03 AM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: really old fanfic

wow lol that was crazy sucks unuyasha died though i thought forsure he would have killed that cannable.this story was great and how you had them eat all the
    cute animals was pretty god for a survival story you should have atleast let vegeta kill of a few people beofre he left i mean he does have a short fuse.
    over all i loves this story man it was funny and ark at the same time
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL. Thanks. Heh, I wrote this two whole years ago... Damn.. It amazes me how messed up my head was back then. Heh, I haven't changed a bit! Ah... Good times, good times.
    I love my girlfriend.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

lol sounds like you had a blast doing these you know i would think they would have made an anime survior afer all the tv show it would kick ass.
    of course your idea would have to be conciderd i mean the plot and everything was great
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie Lost_Love may be famous one day Lost_Love may be famous one day Lost_Love's Avatar
    I don't live anywhere, the only place I can stay safe in is the head atop my shoulders
    Thanks

oh my god i fell off my chair reading this....LAMO i can't stop laughing....i am crying.....THEY ALL FLEW AWAY...AND POOR OL' FLUFFY IS A CANIBLE!!!!!!!!!!
    wow....I LIKED IT ALOT....poor inu-asha....HE WAS MY FAVRITE
    there are no raindrops on roses but there are still tears in my eyes...

+ Reply to Thread