+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Regretful

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Re: Regretful

Awesome job on the poem bro. It almost made me cry cause it was so emotional. It's really sad to have a friend you become so close to leave cause I've had freinds like that, but you keep that hope in the back of your mind hoping someday they'll return. I can't wait to read your next one.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

Cherryblossom18: thanks for the awesome comment and thanks for being the wonderful understanding person you are! I'm glad I got the chance to meet you!

Angel:*hugs* Where would I be without you? I can answer that question absolutely lost!! I'm glad that you liked my poem and I appreciate the wonderful comment from a wonderful Angel!

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! The poem speaks for itself. It has words that a reader can easily comprehend and understand. The words that you chose did not hinder the reader to visualize everthing you wanted to convey. The imagery interests me also. This poem you made makes the reader visualize the reality. There are things that are changed by time. We would never know that the things that are dearest now... will be lost somewhat tomorrow.

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

eeeee huacha, you got some good words in these poem its. really good keep it up ese!

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    Thanks

raja_psyche:thanks for the wonderful comment you left, I really tried hard to capture the feeling of losing a friend and putting it into words. Thanks buddy for reading my poem!

HellKnight: I promise I will continue to write poems and I glad that you liked my poem as well! I do my best to keep it homey!

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice poem, it's a great expression of the global pain people feel when certain people in there lives leave them, great articulation of feeling.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Thanks

Thanks for the awesome comment FLawEdmiNd! I tried my best to capture a feeling that most people experience in life, weather it be losing a close friend or that someone special!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2