+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Resolution

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Resolution

I named it Resolution, well eventually youll' find out for sure after it is read by you/

It is another time of being born and another hopes and dreams
    that can surpass is wonders of people that can allow themselves
    to be happy and therefore comes along deep shadows of sadness
    and sorrow with this fear that has brought upon that poeple that

brought birth to a child that can bring hope is simply turning
    it into great appeasement that can always look forward
    to be a great future ahead people call this resolution but

it has not shown the way of great value in life when this dearly admired
    new born baby may indeed suceed in its own time of great
    enpowerment that can control all of the people that encounters
    such painful agony into people's heart this chosen baby has a
    great honor of faith that calls upon the terminal of life and new
    resolution that can overwelmed or yields to claim over darkness

and reveal the hidden light of great value and this reign of encounterment
    is final and plans to be a great new meaning of life and aslo the best giving hope that the whole naked soul of this admirable chosen baby has brought entirely a new resolution already claimed into a great being enititlement that look forward in a superior of life.

Hope you look forward into being involve in it. ^-^

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Resolution

Nice poem dark1angel I'm looking forth to reading more in the future!!! This poem was just so amazing well to me in some way! It's like a dark poem so I do hope to see more!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    Nice poem dark1angel I'm looking forth to reading more in the future!!! This poem was just so amazing well to me in some way! It's like a dark poem so I do hope to see more!!!
    Thank you i am very well fonded about this poem it brings so many memories about the long past that brings me closer to my faith of critiscism and i shall no longer fear this long hated crime that once has strucked me i hope everyone admired this poem that surely may describe a little about me.

|アスタロス|

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Lovely poem ^-^. I really liked the style of writing. I also liked alot of the words you used. I love it when people know how to write good non-rhyming poems..now a days everyone thinks their poem has to be about slit wrists and rhyme to be good...and that isn't so. Anyway...great job 8/10
    Dear Dinah...

Thanks

Thank you, ofeliasFire for your great inspirational words it has made me have new ideas for next times poetry typing i thank you, it seems your a very good person when your not well exceeded with someone that you occasonally care about when your on the line that succeeds over the ridge what you think i shall call nexts poem title?

|アスタロス|

Thanks

Hmm not sure. I would have to see the poem first ^-^. You could send it to me if you already have it written...that is if you want to.
    Dear Dinah...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OfeliasFire View Post
    Hmm not sure. I would have to see the poem first ^-^. You could send it to me if you already have it written...that is if you want to.
    Well for me i still think it needs some configuration and it seems is going to take me all night to put some great things to put in motion because i got someone that can help me out on it but you can help me right now so yeah the only detail i can say about it is that it best fits about me loving this person because what this person has done best to me and i really admire it a lot to her.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

Ah well I would write the poem first then title it. That's what I do anyway and generally I am very happy with my titles...even if I don't care for the poem too much.
    Dear Dinah...

+ Reply to Thread