I THINK THERE SHOULD BE A NEW SEASON OF FOOLY COOLY and I wrote a lil begining story for it ...

its start out and takun standin in front of a microphone playin the guitar (HIS WIKED DOUBLE ARMED ONE episode 6)AND HES OWNING PLAYING SOME CHILDRE N OF BODOM WITH HIS NEW DEATH METAL BAND and hes just standing their owning with that content look he always has on his face and the music quiets while he's still playing and he says "nothing intresting ever happens here"EXEPT FOR THAT I OWN YOU ALL(joking about that part SORRY people I'm on a rant) Especially after haruko left. then a day goes by and hes walking across the bridge and he suddenly heres a sound a vroooming type sound and it gets closer and closer then suddenly right behind him ITS HARUKO and she pulls out her shiny new guitar and she pulls the rip cord and HITS him right in the head then after a few seconds of nothing and shes looking at him a cute lil kittie(cause I love cute kitties&ITS MY STORY)pops up on her shoulder and says meow:P and then the next the thing you know he wakes up in his bed at home and goes down stairs and he sees haruko eating CURRY not noodles)anyways that my opening 10-15 minutes of the new season send me a message and tell me what ya think or

I'm good at this..I'm gonna write a anime