9 69.23%
  • ok

3 23.08%
  • very bad

1 7.69%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: See No Ninja

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

See No Ninja

Chapter 1 the Blanks????????

As Naruto Uzamaki, and Sasuke uchihi began to eat their supper, a young girl wobble out of the shadows, torn and beaten she spoke three words that made the two young men skin crawl, "attack leaf village". Naruto caught the young girl before she fell to the cold ground. Moments later she awoke to see Naruto smiling widely at her, she couldn’t help but to stare back, and soon she asked him to where be her at. The young girl spoke with an accent the young boy barely understood, Naruto looked at her as if she was crazy then Sasuke walked in to the room, from getting a bucket of water for her. Natuto ask the girl to repeat her self, she did so and Sasuke called Naruto a loser and told him she asked were, was she at. Naruto said with a grin he knew that he was just seeing if Sasuke knew. Then eyes were rolled and Sasuke asked her if she'd remember where she'd come from and how she came to the leaf village. She said she is student of sensei chichi, but her village the village of the hidden sands was attacked and the group of ninjas was ready to come for the leaf village. Naruto said with complete confidence and idiotic he could take them on and they might not be so tough, once again eyes were rolled. Sasuke asked the girl of her name, she responded and said Wuu Jin. Then the young male ninjas introduced themselves as Naruto Uzamaki the number one ninja, Sasuke uchihi the last air of the Uchihi tribe. She then jumped to her feet and bowed to them; they looked at her and blinked. She said her master told her stories of them but could never imagine meeting them in real life. Then she began to speak in a language Naruto couldn’t under stand for no ones money but Sasuke translated for him and said she said she was honored and she couldn’t wait to tell her father and her boyfriend Zuyu. Jin blushed and asked was Sasuke Chinese too, he said no he just new allot of things. Sasuke insisted to go to the village to see if the rogue ninjas were still there. Naruto insisted as well. She was a little scared but she wanted to avenge her comrades to whom the rogue ninjas slathered. Exiting the village hours later, Jin was far behind scared to her last wit, then a gang of bandits snatched her and the boys don’t know till Jin let out a scream of plea, One of the bandits name was West and was the leader of the gang that took her, he asked the young ninja did she want to have some fun, meanwhile the boys debated which way to go. She plead to be let go but they ignored her and began to touch her in vial places, till a young ninja from the sound village came to her rescue, he shot his ninja stars at them and hooked them to the trees. They all struggled but could not get free. He asked her if she was alright but then Naruto and Sasuke finally made it to the scene and threaten him to let her go. They confused the boy with the dudes stuck to the tree. She told them it’s all right and not to worry. The boy introduced him self as Rushil and he was a part of a secret organization of secret kid ninjas. Rushil whistled and five other kids popped out of a tree. Carita, Kat, Jhy, Andrew, and Chris all popped out of the trees. They introduced themselves as the Shadow Clan. Carita jumped around to the site of Sasuke, and whispered to Kat she thought he was hot. They Rushil still held Jin and Sasuke must've didn't like that because he was griming him down. Jin then asked Rushil if he would like to accompany her and the boys to the sand village. He would be honored and then he asks the rest to guard the tree house so the sun ninjas wouldn't evade their camp. And in that moment the Shadow clan was out of site. Hours pasted as they hopped thought the trees and finally they made it to their desired destination, the village hidden in the sand. Gasps escaped all there mouth to see multiple bodies scattered all about the village. Hours pasted as the ninjas took turns burying the bodies of the dearly departed, but a certain body struck Jins eye Its Gaara's body but still barely alive, Rushil, Sasuke, and Naruto carried him the nearest house to find an aid, but the young man was out of there hands, with the last breath he said Blanks. The Blanks????? Soon Gaara died and was buried in the ground with the others, tears streamed down Jin eyes and as Sasuke was about to make his move to comfort her, Rushil made it there first. (Naruto- Hey! Are you trying to ease me out the story?)Naruto was starting to get the idea that Sasuke liked Jin, when he nearly burned a hole in the back of his neck. But they heard a crash out side of the door. They saw a ninja with a WHITE FACE run towards the exit of the village. They followed him but soon lost him after Naruto landed on a branch and fell. But since they were nearly to the leaf village they decided to go back. But as they entered the entrance of the village all of them became sick to the stomach. Why are they sick to the stomach? WHY??????????????????????????????????

Shippo101: Ello this is shippo and some may know these names, their names of my friends on AO. Carita= HeiesLove (not her real name, Kat= Mr.K, Jhy= Loyal Prince, Andrew= demonspawn, Rushil=Rave_Grip, and Chris=Holderofthedarkcalis

Chapter 2 Battle Zone
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: See No Ninja

Breaks!!! Humans will not read a large paragraph!
    Seduced by Flesh

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

wow! too long, but still it was a good story.

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks

Whoa! Kasai was right! I never mind reading a long paragraph but it was still okay though...

Newbie Loyal Prince may be famous one day Loyal Prince may be famous one day
    Thanks

Wow sisy that was awsome so thats what you been working on, well neways good job! But next time not so long.

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

The paragraph does need breaks. Here's some help that I learned, since I use to do the exact same thing. When the scene has even a little deviation from one thing to another, you can stop there, then paragraph.

Example: (end of paragraph) ...then the two went into the kitchen for some dinner.

(start next paragraph) After a short time, the two had thier meals prepared and sat down.....

that's the best way to go about the break for me. Try it, and I bet you'll do fine.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

Way 2Long silly...........................
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

Chapter 2 Battle ZoneThere the four ninjas saw something so wrong. They saw young Sakura and Rock
    Lee sharing a kiss. Naruto felt so heart broken that his crush is kissing a guy
    That made a complete fool of him once. Naruto's jaw dropped and Sasuke couldn't
    Careless, Jin turned around blushing and, Rushil just stood there wondering
    What was going on.
    After Sakura and Lee finally saw the four was watching both turned in embarrassment.
    Naruto asked her how could she do that to him and she said do what.
    Just then Kakashi stepped out of the shadows and greeted the children, Jin and Rushil
    introduced them. Kakashi looked at Jin out of suspension and thought to him self
    that she looked like the Ninja of the Sheep with the black hair and purple eyes but then
    Again so does everybody. He looked at her with a smile and the kids told him of the
    Blanks Gaara spoke of before he pasted away.
    A rustling sound came from the bushes; Lee yelled to the darkness and asked who was there
    ................ no one answered and once more he asked, then two beautiful females came out of the
    dark alluring forest, one of them had green eyes and light brown hair and was very tall,
    The other had dark skin, light brown hair, and hazel eyes, and shorter than the other.
    They introduced themselves as Blank one and Blank two, but better known as Reese
    and Kira, the tall one was Reese and the dark one was Kira.
    Reese told them the village of the Leafs most be destroyed just like the village of the Sand and Sound.
    Just then Kira knocked Reese in the back of her head for telling them that those villages has
    been slathered.
    Just then they told Jin to come to them, Jin had an evil look on face like she had done something so evil
    but she did she was the one to kill the entire Sand village; she is the leader of the Blanks.
    Then Jin whistled and Chris, a young man named Jason, and Jhy. The second Chris stepped out of the darkness, Rushil's anger was not withheld, and he went in for the attack as he tried to punch Chris. Chris stopped him with a whisper. He whispered that simple word 'stop' and in an instant Rushil stopped. Jin walked around him and said that she was grateful he saved her, and
    he should have known about Chris, the late nights that he snuck out and Rushil following him. She gave
    him a small kiss looked deep into his eyes, and in a snap of her finger invisible threads circled around his neck and 'pop!'
    his head snapped off.
    Naruto was shocked but never as shocked as Sasuke, he began to develop
    feelings for her. Naruto yelled what about the Shadow clan. Chris replied their dead. Then evil laugh
    escaped the Blank 6's mouth. Kakashi just sat there with both of his eyes closed. Jin became very angered by his
    silence, so she began to sing a song of death, The Sleep Jutsu..........this Jutsu has the ability to put everyone in the
    5 mile radiance to sleep.
    Soon Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Lee, and Kakashi were sleep and soon awoke to see they were in a battle zone.

Chapters 3 FIGHT!
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast