+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Series of Haiku...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb A Series of Haiku...

**It's been a while since I've written any haiku, and they're usually right up my alley. So, here are some haiku that I wrote during my work day. I hope you all enjoy! ^_^**

Wandering spirit,
    No path should be walked alone.
    Where is your partner?

---------------------------------

Two swords clash tonight.
    Do you fight for glory, or
    will you fight for love?

Matters of the heart
    should not be taken lightly.
    Love is a killer...

This wound still feels fresh.
    Reminder of betrayal...
    Choose your friends wisely.

Harbringer of Hate.
    Keep your distance from my home.
    Good Chi flows in here.

**Well, what do ya think?**

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Series of Haiku...

Pretty nice.
    I have always preferred Haiku over most forms of poetry. More meaning is packed into the words making them chosen much more carefully.

I love the 1st one, and the 4th one as well.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

you really have a talent for writing Haiku.......i think that it is the hardest form of poetry....
    My favorite was the seconds one........I really like the words since they are full of true meaning....
    Great job!!!!
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Kudos. You really seem to do best with Haiku. I'm glad you posted these. Lots of feelings. THanks.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks to all three of you for your comments! ^_^ I've always liked writing haiku, but never thought anyone would really like them. I do agree with Kairu. Choosing your words is a difficult task when writing haiku. It takes a while to write one that's full of meaning and actually makes sense. I think it's 'cause the prerequisites you have to meet with the whole formatting thing.

Anyway, I appreciate your comments and I hope you all like my future works! BTW, anywone read my POTM entry yet? ^_^

+ Reply to Thread