+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sesshomaru's Frist Love (mostly girls... but if you want to read it... go for it)

Newbie Willowspring may be famous one day Willowspring may be famous one day Willowspring's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Sesshomaru's Frist Love (mostly girls... but if you want to read it... go for it)

(please.... dont yell at me yet... i warn you... that there will be ah... sexual action in later pages... I'm a little rusty with fanfics... so bear with me.)

Okay... you'll be reading this in... second or third person... damn if i remember it all. But... THERE IS BAD LANGAUGE!!!! Mucho bad!!!!

Part One
    There was something about school that you hated... Nothing seemed to go your way... maybe it had to do with your white hair and dark silver eyes. High School was something that all teenagers had to deal with... rather they liked it or not
    You glanced up when you heard your name being called, and you hunched your shoulders. You looked behind you, and slowly let a sigh of relief out. It was only Kagome.

Darn... thats all i can do today... i have to take care of my son... more tomorrow... i promise!!!
    Last edited by Willowspring; Aug 19, 2006 at 09:36 PM. Reason: actually putting the story on the first post

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sesshomaru's Frist Love (monstly girls... but if you want to read it... go for it)

huh??????????????????????????

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Newbie Willowspring may be famous one day Willowspring may be famous one day Willowspring's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sesshomaru's Frist Love (monstly girls... but if you want to read it... go for it)

theres going to be a fanfic about Sesshomaru... just a little later...

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Willowspring View Post
    theres going to be a fanfic about Sesshomaru... just a little later...
    kool i wanna read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

o is like ur constructing a house of letters ok ill wait ^^

perdoname michelle!

Newbie Innuyasha16 may be famous one day Innuyasha16 may be famous one day Innuyasha16's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm curious... I think we all wait for an update! Than on tomorrow!

I've got a forum--->check it out: www.createforum.com/phpbb/?mforum=animeterritory

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope you're story turn out good. Good luck
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Thanks

This is going to be PG13 due to language and adult in later parts.

Part One
    There was something about school that you hated... Nothing seemed to go your way... maybe it had to do with your white hair and dark silver eyes. High School was something that all teenagers had to deal with... rather they liked it or not
    You glanced up when you heard your name being called, and you hunched your shoulders. You looked behind you, and slowly let a sigh of relief out. It was only Kagome.
    " Hey Sakura! How are you? You didnt say much in math today..."
    You smiled at her, but didnt say anything. Out of all the people at school, she was the only one who made an attempt to be nice. You were grateful.
    " Oh! i've been meaning to ask you something that i couldnt ask you at school. Do you want to go somewhere with me?.. unless your parents dont want you too."
    Your smile faded a little. " My father abadonned my mother and me when i was a baby. And my mother died about five years ago."
    Kagome stopped walking and put a hand on your shoulder. " I'm sorry."
    You smiled sadly at her. " its not your fault.... Something just... ate at her from the inside out... I didnt see her for about a week before she died... My grandparents told me that... she left me... just as my good for nothing father did." you said the last part bitterly. You hated your grandparents... For what they did to your mother.
    " Did your mother leave you?" Kagome asked, and continued walking... You followed her to her house. You didnt want to check in with your grandparents and so... you wont.
    " No, they locked her away... and literally starved her to death... I was hiding from my grandfather when a man came to my door, demanding to see my mother. I never saw him before, so i hid... In the attic, i was hiding in my favorite place when i heard something that sounded like a moan... When i turned around, i saw soomething that was in a cage... it was my mother. My beautiful mother... I barely recongized her, and when she saw me... she started crying. She told me to run... to run as fast and as far as i could... I was only fifteen. But before i could, she handed me this necklace. And told me to make friends with you, that you could give me something that no one else can give me."
    Kagome looked at you. " whats that?"
    "friendship."
    Kagome smiled andugged you tight. " what was the necklace your mother gave you?"
    You held it out and showed her the shape of a dog... It was made of diamonds and the eyes were rubies. " she told me that this... was my freedom. I would meet someone special to give it too."
    " well dont give to me... i think Inuyasha might take it..."
    " Inuyasha? whos that?"
    " oh..." she blushed. " someone that i know..."
    You looked at her... and saw that she was blushing redder the longer you looked at her. " so... you like Inuyasha?"
    Kagome squeaked.
    You laughed. You couldnt help it. " I'm sorry kagome... but... that was interesting."
    Kagome hit you in the shoulder playfully. "come on..."
    You paused when you saw that you were at the doorway to her home... you've never been to anyone elses home before. You took a deep breath and went into the door, following Kagome closely. You saw her wave to her mother and brother and ran to her room.
    " Ah Kagome..." you asked when she started opening her closet to get an oversized bag and began to stuff clothes into. Along with some food. " whats with the bag."
    "ramen..." she muttered
    "excuse me?"
    " i need ramen..." without explaining herself, she went out of the room to and came back with ramen...
    " why?"
    "Inuyasha."
    You opened your mouth and closed it... You watched her continue to stuff the bag until it was almost overflowing. Only then did she swing it onto her shoulder, and walk to the door.
    " I'll see you guys in a month!"
    A month? what in the world is going on here....
    " come on Sakura."
    "uhh... okay."
    You followed her to the well into the middle of her yard. " go ahead and jump in... "
    "excuse me?"
    "jump into the well."
    You looked at her... then at the well, and mentally shurged. "what the hell..." you muttered and jumped in...

This is all I'm going to do today... I'm taking my son swimming... more later on tonight... or tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast