+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sesshomaru's Frist Love (mostly girls... but if you want to read it... go for it)

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sesshomaru's Frist Love (monstly girls... but if you want to read it... go for it)

I like it. Are you working on more?
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sesshomaru's Frist Love (monstly girls... but if you want to read it... go for it)

Thats was good i like it too
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Newbie Willowspring may be famous one day Willowspring may be famous one day Willowspring's Avatar
    Thanks

(alrighty... theres part two... this one is a little more graphic... I warn... PG13!!! And the monster... is clearly NOT part of the inuyasha series... So... shes just a Figment of my imagation. I forgot to mention... if you want the original story... its at Quizilla.com under Moonshaderose's quizzes)

Part Two

When you jumped into the well, you half expected to hit water or hard dirt. Not to float slowly. You looked above you, half excpeting Kagome to be right there, and when you didnt see her... You looked around, hoping to see her at least near you. When you didnt see her, you felt alone... and scared.
    A flash of light blinds you for a moment, then you felt yourself settle softly onto the ground. You sit yourself up, looking around, hoping that Kagome would be there waiting for you. She wasnt.
    " Uh oh... This is not a good thing..." you looked around... The forest was dark and slightly scary. A gleam of something metal caught your eye.
    Getting to youtr feet, you walked to the object and was surprised to see a sword lying there. You picked it up, marveled at the beautiful cravings on the covering. You jumped and turned around quickly when you heard a snap of a fallen treebranch.
    You swallow loudly when you come face to face with an enormous demon. "oh boy." you whisper and barely dodge the massive claw that came at your head. You turn and run deeper into the forest. Out of breath, you lean against a tree, and put your hands on your knees. Bending over, you catch as much air as you can.
    You try your hardest not to breath loudly, as you listen for the demon's appoarch. Looking around the tree, you see thats its not there. breathing a sigh of relief, you ran your hand through your hair. Leaning against the tree, you jumped when you felt something slimy fall onto your neck.
    Your hand trembled when you touched the liquid, and you groaned. " Come on! I get that your hungary, but damn it, did you have to drool on me?" You looked up at the demon, who grinned hideously.
    The demon drooled again, this time it landed in your hair. You jumped away, and glared up at the monster. You slowly bent down, picked up a rock and with a beautiful grin, threw it and hit the demon in the eye.
    You jumped farther back when the demon roared and fell to the ground in front of you. You look up as it drew itself up to its full twenty foot height, and stared at you with haterd in its neon blue eyes.
    You suddenly feel the heaviness of the sword in your hand, risking a look, you glanced at the sword, and gasped when you saw it glowed red. You were so marveled at the sight you didnt see the demons attack until the claws hit you in the side.
    You screamed when your back hit a nearby tree, knocking the wind out of you, and causing your vision to blur. You look up and scramble to your feet as the demon launches itself at you, swinging its deadly claws at you. You jump to your feet, narrowly missing those deadly claws. You looks wildly around for the sword and saw, in horror, that it was behind the demon.
    "damn!" you mutter and jumped for the sword, only to have the demons claws rip open your clothes, leaving four deep gashes in your right side. You fly to the front, landing on your stomach. Groaning, you look up to see the still glowing sword in front of you.
    Picking it up, you get slowly to your feet to face the demon. You almost dropped the sword when you watched the demon tranform into its human form, leaving a beautiful woman with neon blue eyes standing there.
    She chuckled. " so little human..." she licked her lips. " you look so... beautiful."
    You werent sure on how to take that. " thank you..." I think you added silently.
    She starts walking toward you, but stops when she noticed the glowing sword at your side. " thats.... Lord Sesshomaru's sword... No demon... nor human should be able to touch it..." You watched once again to see those neon blue eyes narrow in haterd. " you little cretin... give me that sword."
    You panicked and ran to the right, running deeping into the forest, dodging fallen branched and logs. You could see from the corner of your eye, that the sword was glowing brighter and brighter. " that should make something... i hope."
    You skidded to a stop when you saw the demon appear in front of you and took a blow to your injured side. You scream when your back connected with a fallen log. You watch her through tear filled eyes as she transformed and picked you up into her paws.
    " Now give me Toukijin!" she growled, and started to squeeze your with her enormous paws
    "NO!"
    Her eyes narrowed as she squeezed you tighter, making it harder to breath. You feel yourself beginign taking away to another spot, and with pain filled eyes you look down and scream when you see sharp rocks that were at the bottom of the cliff.
    She holds you over the cliff, so you were directly over the rocks. " goodbye you little..." She screamed in pain.
    You hold your head back as you watch a sword come to your face. You feel the warm blood coming from her chest fall onto your face. You felt her paws lossen and let you go, causing you to fall toward the sharp rocks below.
    You scream, closing your eyes waiting for the sharp rocked to impale your body. But, nothing happens. You open one eye cautiously and find yourself flying in the air. You felt an arm around you, and it made you look to the face of your rescuer. Molten gold eyes met dark silver. Something akin to recongition struck you and you felt somehow... that this is why Kagome invited you to join her.
    You feel yourself being put onto the ground softly and a gentle hand caressing your face., you watched the man who had rescued you step back so you could inspect him as he inspected you. You fought off the urge to shudder. Not from the cold... but from something else
    He was handsome. Golden eyes. Long white hair, that seem to fall past his ass. His clothing was a white kimono with yellow and pruple sash tied at the waist. And Spiky armor was over one shoulder, with a white fluffly looking boa over the other.
    You watched him turn around and start toward the demon.
    "Youkai... you are in my territory." God, you thought, even his voice sent shivers down your spine.
    " I am not in your territory, Lord Sesshomaru, I was merely hunting and you have my dinner." Her voice was rough and painfilled, snarling at the man who stood before her.
    Dinner? You swallow the scream that louged in your throat. Eep.
    " I care not, I am looking for my sword and felt it near your presence." the man said, his voice was calm. As if the demon before him was something lower on the food chain.
    So that's Lord Sesshomaru...? you thought. He doesnt look like the man who let his anger get the better of him.
    The female demon chuckled. " I do not have your sword Sesshomaru... The human does."

This is all I'm gonna write today... look for the next update tomorrow...!!!

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

AWESOME!!!! I want to read more!
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Newbie Willowspring may be famous one day Willowspring may be famous one day Willowspring's Avatar
    Thanks

tomorrow... i promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

itz really kool i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Thanks

(due to the graphic nature of this program... Future discretion is advice. this film is rated PG13 for mild violence and language... J/K )

Part Three

The female demon chuckled. " i do not have your sword Sesshomaru, the human does."
    The man casted his golden eyes at you and you sit frozen,watching him as he watched you. You could literally feel his eyes taking in every inch of your body.
    " You have Toukijin?" he asked in that same calm voice and walks to you. Seeing the sword in your hand, he merely extends his.
    You look at him, then at the sword. You hand it to him with hesitant fingers, only then did you notice he didnt have his other arm. He smirked at you and nodded slightly.
    Sesshomaru turned toward the panting demon. The wound he made in her chest was bleeding still, and she was losing blood. Soon she will die of bloodloss. He chuckled. " now Demon, get out of my forest."
    The demon snarled and lunged at him, her good paw extended to tear out Sesshomaru's throat. He merely sidestepped and drew the sword from its covering, bringing it down, cutting the demons arm off at the elbow. The demon screamed in agony.
    " DAMN YOU!" the demon screamed, this time lunging at Sesshomaru with her teeth.
    " You think you can kill me?" Sesshomaru asked, his eyes burning a deep red, His jaw extended and he began to grow.
    You watched in horror as Sesshomaru grew into an oversize white dog. The dog lunged meeting the desperate charge of the demon, tearing out her throat with his enormous sharp teeth, causing the demon to shrivel into her human form. She shakes for a moment, than lies still. Her neon blue eyes were widen and blank.
    Sesshomaru melted back into his own form and turned to the woman who watched him motionless. She was sitting on the ground, as still as stone as the courage left her.
    Good, he thought, that should make her death quick.
    You see Sesshomaru walk towards you, slowly. he stops in front of you and raises the sword you gave back to him over his head.
    " No! Please Dont!!!" You scream, covering your head with your arms.
    Ignoring her please for life, he brought the sword down and suddenly stopped. He sniffed, taking in her scent. In his minds eye, he saw himself holding the woman in front of him with a kind of wonder on his face, he loswers his sword to his side and looks at you. He smelled the blood. your blood.
    You shy away when he kneels in front of you, and touches your side where you were injured. You gasp and hiss in pain, looking at him with pain filled eyes. You reach out and touch the arm that had been cut away, you smiled as something pulsed beneath your hand and you let the darkness take you. You didnt hear his gasp of pain and surprise

I know short... but my sons crying.. more later!

Thanks

Alrighty... i cant be on for long... so theres part 3. i'll put part 4 up tomorrow

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast